Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player booked for dying.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Player booked for dying. Empty
PostSubject: Player booked for dying.   Player booked for dying. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:27 am

A Croatian footballer booked for diving had actually dropped dead of a heart attack.

Goran Tunjic, a 32-year-old defender playing for the Mladost FC, collapsed in the 35th minute of the County League match against Hrvatski Sokola, prompting the referee to approach the player with yellow card in his hand.

Tragically, however, the player had suffered a fatal heart attack.

The official quickly realised what had happened and called for medical aid, but Tunjic died despite being rushed to a nearby hospital.

"Doctors tried to help him but there was nothing they could do," a club spokesman said of the player, who had no previous medical problems.

"He just fell dead on the spot."
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Player booked for dying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player booked for dying.   Player booked for dying. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:03 am

Freaky. Wierd how these athletes can just drop dead like that from heart problems, makes me think what chance have i got with my lifestyle and diet.
Back to top Go down

Player booked for dying.
Page 1 of 1