Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Exorcism.

Go down 
+2
Rick78
Gaznandi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Last Exorcism. Empty
PostSubject: The Last Exorcism.   The Last Exorcism. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Not bad at all, scary in parts with a good ending....6.9/10 clap
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Last Exorcism. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Exorcism.   The Last Exorcism. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 am

Yeah, we enjoyed it, was ok, certainly pissed all over Paranormal Activity, mind you what didn't....

I'd give the same score as TW, apart from i didn't think much of the ending, bit of a let down for me..
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

The Last Exorcism. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Exorcism.   The Last Exorcism. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:40 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Yeah, we enjoyed it, was ok, certainly pissed all over Paranormal Activity, mind you what didn't....

I'd give the same score as TW, apart from i didn't think much of the ending, bit of a let down for me..

shocked

Paranormal Activity is the best horror movie ever made...imo

Don't you think The Last Exorcism had the potential to be an excellent movie?

At one point I started think it was going to be really really scary, but it didn't really go anywhere after that.

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Last Exorcism. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Exorcism.   The Last Exorcism. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 am

The-Wall wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:

shocked

Paranormal Activity is the best horror movie ever made...imo

Don't you think The Last Exorcism had the potential to be an excellent movie?

At one point I started think it was going to be really really scary, but it didn't really go anywhere after that.

Horror movie, nah, i'd recommend anyone who can't sleep watching it, you'll soon nod off... lol!

And yeah, Last Exorcism did seem to run out of steam, shame really...i'd still recommend anyone giving it a watch..
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

The Last Exorcism. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Exorcism.   The Last Exorcism. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:21 pm

well I watched this last night and thought it was crap verry disapointed 4/10 and as for the ending WTF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Exorcism. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Exorcism.   The Last Exorcism. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Exorcism.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Horror-
Jump to: