Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium?   Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:43 am

No not at all. It is way to big for the little amount of things that it does. It does the same thing as the ipod touch or iphone and it is 3 times the size. iPads are a complete waste of money IMO.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium?   Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:10 pm

No, its pants.
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium?   Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 pm

I don't think it's anywhere near worthy of that title but no doubt it will be voted as such by some body or other.

Having said that, if it goes to a public vote I'd consider changing my opinion for a free one. Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium? 752815
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium?   Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do u think apple ipad will be the gadjet of millenium?
Page 1 of 1