Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have found my new bible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

I have found my new bible Empty
PostSubject: I have found my new bible   I have found my new bible Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:39 am

Came across this beautiful piece of literature. Has everything in it you would ever want or need to know........

And an absolute bargain at just £3.95 HERE

Product Description

The Takeaway Secret is a book which will enable readers to cook their own tasty takeaway food at home. After over 5 years of research and investigation, the secret ingredients and cooking techniques used by takeaway and fast food restaurants can now finally be revealed. In today's increasingly health conscious and now financially cautious world, there's never been a better time to learn the secrets of cooking your own takeaway food at home. From now on, the takeaway menu will become an inspiration to cook, not an expensive option for dinner. Some of the recipes which can now be faithfully recreated at home include Lamb Donner and Chicken Kebabs, Chicken and Vegetable Pakora, Szechuan Chicken, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Chicken Wings, Spare Ribs, Triple-Decker Burgers, Chicken Burgers, Spiced Onions, Kebab Sauces, Sub Rolls, Wraps and many more. Many recipe books call for an extensive and expensive list of ingredients, often interesting to read but impractical for everyday cooking. The Takeaway Secret will stand out as the modern cookbook, ideal for a generation of people who desire delicious food, delivered quickly without the need to slave over a hot stove for hours on end. The recipes included make it possible for home cooks, both novice and professional, to recreate their favourite takeaway and fast food restaurant dishes in their own kitchen.

About the Author

At the age of 19, Kenny McGovern was diagnosed with what's known as 'Social Anxiety Disorder' and eventually became too ill to carry on working. As the years passed, he became almost housebound as a result of his illness and as such lost touch with many parts of life which although enjoyable are often taken for granted. Simple pleasures such as buying a nice sandwich from a local cafe or going out for a meal became impossible for him to do. As a result of this, and because of his love of food and cooking, he eventually took to trying to recreate many of his favourite shop-bought foods at home. 'If I can't go to McDonalds, I'll make my own,' was his philosophy. Over a period of five years or more, he has tested and tweaked many, many recipes, his new hobby quickly building into an obsession.

I have found my new bible The-takeaway-secret-how-to-cook-your-favourite-fast-food-at-home-20299833
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: I have found my new bible   I have found my new bible Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:07 pm

I got one thats similar, that has KFC in it not that I have tried it yet.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: I have found my new bible   I have found my new bible Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:50 am

That will be one up the backside for Macdo's ! lmao Spare ribs will do me nice !
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: I have found my new bible   I have found my new bible Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 am

Gris Gris wrote:
I got one thats similar, that has KFC in it not that I have tried it yet.

This one has that too, it just doesn't list it as KFC, probably cos the likes of them fast food chains would then try to sue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have found my new bible   I have found my new bible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have found my new bible
Page 1 of 1