Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andy Murray.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Andy Murray. Empty
PostSubject: Andy Murray.   Andy Murray. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Don't like him, doesn't appeal to me whatsoever but he is British, he is talented ( far more so than Henman who i liked watching strangely enough) and he is far more successful already so i suppose he deserves his own thread..

Andy Murray. Article-1247460-0818F58D000005DC-119_634x915

I can't warm to him because he looks fucked before he even hits a ball (a feat no-one else in world tennis manages), his hangdog expression, his huffing and puffing from the start and his continuing to play defensive and reactive instead of attacking and pro-active..

If you asked anyone with an interest in Tennis who the paragraph above was written about i bet they'd say Murray immediately, not a single person would say it was Federer, Nadal, Djocovic, Soderling, Ferrer, Roddick etc etc..

Back to top Go down
The-Wall

Andy Murray. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Murray.   Andy Murray. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Brilliant player imo..

I like his attitude and determination he shows when he playing, he is a passionate guy who doesn't like to lose.

What I've seen of him off court he is a totally different person although he is a tad dull.
And there is nothing wrong with being a huffy Scotsman Andy Murray. 844121
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Andy Murray. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Murray.   Andy Murray. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 pm

The-Wall wrote:
Brilliant player imo..

Agree talent wise alone mate

I like his attitude and determination he shows when he playing, he is a passionate guy who doesn't like to lose.

Doesn't seem to play that way in Major finals though does he, actually, no he doesn't..

What I've seen of him off court he is a totally different person although he is a tad dull.

Off court he's a nice fella, but like you say dull, and his post match press conferences are fuckin horrendous, no matter what his result has been...

And there is nothing wrong with being a huffy Scotsman Andy Murray. 844121

Absolutely right..
I'd be the same whatever his nationality, it's just a coincidence he's a dour, miserable, difficult, sulky, stroppy Jock..
wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andy Murray. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Murray.   Andy Murray. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andy Murray.
Page 1 of 1