Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)

Go down 
+2
inuit
Gaznandi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Empty
PostSubject: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 am

The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) R9pwra

The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Wrki2r

Sending this message out to ALL friends, Andi and I would love your help in raising funds for the Conner Robinson Appeal. We are organising several events to help raise money for our friends little boy. Conner is 2 years old and has just been diagnosed with a large Neuroblastoma in his stomach, he is currently receiving treatment at Birmingham Children's Hospital.

Our first event is to take place on Saturday 2nd April at the Duke of Wellington in Fenton 7pm - Tickets are £3 and it will be a themed 70's disco with a Stoke City memorabilia auction. You can pay on the door.

There will also be a Pool Tournament taking place sometime near to the event and anyone wishing to take part should contact Paddy at the Duke.

We have a car boot planned for May, a sponsored walk and a catwalk fashion show in July....anyone wishing to participate in any of these events or make a private donation then please let me know.

You can follow events here...
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144307498965476#!/event.php?eid=144307498965476

Last edited by Gaznandi on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 am

Posted on my facebook account and will keep bumping it up etc./ c/o Andi poking me.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:25 pm

i emailed Beeb and ITV and another, ITV have written back saying they've forwarding it on to the new section. So something might come out of it. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Could well be Gris Gris, They like stories like that . Have you thought of getting the local rag interested Gaz ?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:33 pm

For anyone wanting to make a cash donation you can now send the money via PAYPAL .... Simply go to PAYPAL, click send money, insert the email theconnerrobinsonappeal@hotmail.co.uk type in the amount, click the personal tab and send it as a gift. All money collected there will then be transferred to the bank account set up in Conner's name

Thank you so much for any that do... thumbs up
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:04 am

Ok Gary I will post the link on Mes amis . thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:16 am

For any that want to know the reason for all this, here's Conners pic from about 3 days ago...( posted with parents permission )

The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) E1do3q

That may tell the minutest fraction of what they're going through..

Anything, no matter how small, will be gratefully appreciated folks..

Thank you..

Gaz...
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 am

That picture is heartbreaking mate sad
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Just been offered the last 32p in his pocket by my 6year old grandson....
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Just been offered the last 32p in his pocket by my 6year old grandson....
Oh bless him.

I agree with TW that is one heart breaking picture, he's too young to have to fight that battle. He is so angelic looking.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Can't do no more...

Not 1 extra brass farthing has gone in from anybody in the last couple of days either from here or Facebook (which has been truly disappointing btw,...)

If this can't make em i don't know anything else to try....
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:23 pm

puts a tear to my eyes

Last edited by stranger on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Latest news on Conner is:

He had surgery last night to drain his lungs and abdomen..
They've left the drains in...

He's now had a total of 6 procedures in 2 operations over the last few days and all with 3 days to go to the protocol of Chemo...

(Apologies if that makes no sense but it's just from Darren's hurried text message and my understanding of it..)

Anyway, hows this for a trooper..?
The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) 3142lc9

After all the above he's playing with his cars on the bed...

What a star... :)
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Latest news on Conner is:

He had surgery last night to drain his lungs and abdomen..
They've left the drains in...

He's now had a total of 6 procedures in 2 operations over the last few days and all with 3 days to go to the protocol of Chemo...

(Apologies if that makes no sense but it's just from Darren's hurried text message and my understanding of it..)

Anyway, hows this for a trooper..?
The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) 3142lc9

After all the above he's playing with his cars on the bed...

What a star... :)

Aww he is a sweetie.

Yes the proceedure makes sense and I can say hand on abdomen any abdominal surgery is highly risky and very uncomfortable, let alone undergoing chemo.

I'll donate something, bit overly tight this month.

The problem is, people are wary, too many scams have got people cautious. The more exposure the campaign gets the more people will start to donate.

How rare is this cancer and how rare is it for a child of Connor's age to get it?

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Its not rare, it's very common in kids under 5 apparently..
So it needs the most backing and looking into in my opinion because it's obviously not always someone else, is it..

1 in 100,000 kids under 5 WILL get this apparently mate..
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Its not rare, it's very common in kids under 5 apparently..
So it needs the most backing and looking into in my opinion because it's obviously not always someone else, is it..

1 in 100,000 kids under 5 WILL get this apparently mate..
Thats shocking. I'll look into this and see who I can bug to get this lamb noticed.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 am

Pay will be in bank account soon , will send a little over .
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:47 am

stranger wrote:
I will make a donation it puts a tear to my eyes

inuit wrote:
Pay will be in bank account soon , will send a little over .

Many thanks to you both if you do, anything, no matter how small helps...

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 am

Conner reclining during his Chemotherapy.. :)

The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) 6yie76
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:00 pm

I read it. clap A very good piece.

Now whose got posh names then. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
I read it. clap A very good piece.

Now whose got posh names then. lol!

I'm dead fuckin posh i am... wink

Conner's condition update:

He's in intensive care.

He's at stage4 of 4.

He's on chemo, 72 hours on 7 days off, for 70 days.

He's now on a ventilator full time as the amount of fluid inside him is hampering his breathing.

The amount fluid is blocking the blood from reaching his legs so they are freezing at the moment.

He's still fighting the fucking thing!

Keep him in your thoughts and prayers folks.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Hugs sent to him. Its not a postion anybody should be in and his parents deserve a huge hug, any illness in a child puts you through the mill, but a child with cancer is the worst fear for any paretn to think let alone go through.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:20 am

Any news on Conner, I've not logged in on facebook to catch up yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)   The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Conner Robinson Cancer Appeal ( our friends 2 year old lad just hospitalised with aggressive tumour)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next