Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ross Kemp: Extreme World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Ross Kemp: Extreme World Empty
PostSubject: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 am

Starts tonight Sky1 (UK) 9pm....

This 5-part series sees Ross Kemp visit some of the most dangerous places on the planet to tell the stories others won't. In each episode he aims to track down and come face to face with the criminals, warlords and drug lords who are responsible for the violence and misery he has witnessed.

Ross travels to Mexico, Congo, Pakistan and the USA to witness the drug wars on the streets and track down cartel members to understand the global organised crime behind all the violence. In Congo, riven by militias, government troops and organised crime this country is the rape capital of the world and has seen the bloodiest and longest conflict since WW2.

http://sky1.sky.com/ross-kemp-extreme-world/ross-kemp-extreme-world-video-promo

http://sky1.sky.com/ross-kemp-extreme-world/ross-kemp-extreme-world-about

http://sky1.sky.com/ross-kemp-extreme-world/ross-kemp-extreme-world-chicago-intro

http://sky1.sky.com/ross-kemp-extreme-world/ross-kemp-extreme-world-chicago-clip2
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Yeah, was very interesting...

Hardly groundbreaking though as Donal Macintyre etc have done similar but i enjoyed it..

I'll certainly carry on watching, partic next week with the Congo episode, women raped and arms chopped off ( not necessarily in that order )..
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Really enjoyed this...

The guy has a death wish the places he puts himself to make a tv program.

I need to get Julz to do the dishes the same way those woman bagged the smack....don't want her trying to steal any up her top.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Holy shit, just seen the advert for it. I won't be watching that particualr one I'll get very angry.

Quote :
Democratic Republic of Congo, scene of the deadliest yet least reported conflict since WWII. The war has claimed over six million lives over the past ten years. Those fighting in the Congo use rape and mutilation as a weapon of war. At a remote hospital Ross meets some of the thousands of innocent women who are gang raped, tortured and unspeakably disfigured in the region every year, and travels to some of the most hostile areas in Africa to confront the men responsible for these atrocities. He discovers this is not only the rape of the people but of an entire nation

Cutting the hands of a girl child, then raping her. Makes me fume at how anybody can do that, let alone continue to do it. Why let it happen, humanity is serioulsy not humane in these circumsances.
devil1

Hats of toRoss Kemp to not only go to these places but to broadcast these extremes.
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:22 am

Next episode available to download now clap

Its meant to be very good according to the guys on the Rangers forum.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Very uncomfortable viewing in parts, not what Kemp has to put up with but the crimes some of the despicable fuckers have done...

Very good nonetheless.........
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:20 am

I've missed them from the start were is a good place to download them cant seem to find a good site ip the file looks to big and torrent day dosent have it nor does eztv.
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:57 am

Demonoid or TheBox.bz
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 am

cheers lads
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Tonight's was a belter...

I don't like Mexico, it scares me yet fascinates me.....

I blame Man on Fire.. wink
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 pm

mexico is brutal up to 15 -20 killings a day thats brutal whole different world in mexico and we think we hve it bad.

exelent episode
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Haiti didn't offer anything i haven't already seem on recent news reports or Channel4 specials ( watched the prisoners round up thing a few weeks back..)

So weakest of the series for me...
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Human trafficking one was ok (last of the series) but again offered nothing that i hadn't seen before in many different docu's ...

Passed an hour easily enough though..
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Just going to watch them both in a moment mate wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ross Kemp: Extreme World   Ross Kemp: Extreme World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ross Kemp: Extreme World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: TV-
Jump to: