Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bin Laden Dead

Go down 
+5
TK Trooper
stranger
.tUrniP
Gaznandi
MrBee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBee

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:57 am

Breaking news.

I personally think he's been dead for years (if he ever even existed) and it's part of a re-election campaign for Obama.

"What have I achieved, America? I nailed bin Bin Laden for you, you ungrateful shits!"
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:31 am

Osama bin Laden, the world's most wanted man, is dead, US president Barack Obama has announced.

The man who was the inspiration for countless acts of terror from the September 11 outrage to the July 7 London bombings was killed in a US operation in Pakistan.

He was holed up not in the mountains of Afghanistan but in a two-storey house a stone's throw from a Pakistani army base in Abbottabad, about 50 miles from the capital Islamabad.

President Obama said: "A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability.

"No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian causalities. After a firefight they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body."

David Cameron welcomed the development, saying it would "bring great relief to people across the world". He said: "It is a great success that he has been found and will no longer be able to pursue his campaign of global terror."

Jubilant crowds flocked to the White House and to Ground Zero in New York where the twin towers of the World Trade Centre stood until they were destroyed by two hijacked jets on September 11, 2001.

Relatives of al Qaida victims welcomed the news. Nigel Thompson, who worked as a stockbroker with Cantor Fitzgerald in the World Trade Centre, died at the age of 33.

His father Norman, from Sheffield, said: "I'm pleased, definitely. It doesn't bring our son back - we've lost him. People talk of closure. There's no such thing as closure because we have it every day. It's one of those difficult things. It would bring justice, definitely, but certainly no closure. It's an every day trial for us."

Amid the general relief there were warnings of a possible backlash from bin Laden's supporters. John Gearson, Reader in Terrorism Studies and Director of the Centre for Defence Studies at King's College London, said: "There will be concerns that there could be some sort of retaliation, that al Qaida may well want to demonstrate that they are still strong and still in the game."
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:51 am

It was a witch hunt anyway, Bin Laden was just a figure that people could hate and that governments could use to justify poor foreign policy decisions. Nothing began and nothing will end with him.

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:10 am

Reuters:
Body reported to be buries at sea....

Why..?
If they have the body why not bring it back to the US..?

Verrrrrrrry suspicious...
Back to top Go down
MrBee

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:13 am

The conspiracy forums are going nuts ...

1st May

1/5

1 + 5 = 6

66 years (to the day) after Hitler's death

You gotta love 'em clap
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:17 am

lol bloody crazy
Back to top Go down
MrBee

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:19 am

The whole thing stinks Gaz.

He was found in a mansion deep inside Pakistan? A stone throw away from an army base?

On what authority did America have to send troops that far into Pakistan? When did they become the real world police?

Crazy Yanks in the streets having party's at ground zero ... the world has gone mad.

Bin Laden Dead Team-america
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:24 am

the world was already mad bee lol
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:34 am

Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:32 am

Rumour has it that Osama and Tupac are working on an album 'terrorising G's in hell' the album also features cameos from stars such as Elvis, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Biggie Smalls, Michael Jackson, Jimi Jendrix, Janis Joplin and Dusty Springfield.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:31 am

Bin Laden Dead Index

How its being reported..
Bin Laden Dead Osam

And the fact that its already well known that that pic is photoshopped is slightly embarrassing and, well, blatantly a lie..
Bin Laden Dead Pb-110502-osama-bin-laden-fake-picture.photoblog900

And now security forces are saying they only ever went in wit ha mission to kill and not capture...?
Does International Law allow that or is America different than the rest of us..?
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:48 am

a lot of people on FB thought he was already dead and think its all a conspiracy show the body and we wil know if the sick fuck is dead.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:29 am

His will death won't actually solve anything, if anything make the radicals more determined to bring a shit storm and a half. The yanks are celebrating in the streets now, just hope they are ready for the lash back from the muslim nutjobs.

This will just follow in the footsteps of previous conspiracies of yester year, like JFK, the moon landings and the likes. What i don't get, is that reports say the yanks had intel saying he was at this compound last August. When has he ever reportedly stayed in the one place for that long, and why had it taken around 8 months to go get him? And why dump his body in the sea so quickly, they've never done that with any of the others. All very odd.

Either way surely this is worth another bank holiday, and maybe the day could be marked as national pork buttie day to mark the anniversary of his death each year.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:52 am

They are saying its been confirmed by his DNA, well, they wouldn't say otherwise would they..
And buried at sea due to Saudi not wanting his body and so get rid of him within the Muslim 'rules' as it were..

Why, i ask again, the remit to go in and kill and not capture, put on a big show trial for the world..?

All just a load of old bollocks...
Back to top Go down
MrBee

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:04 am

They even went to the trouble of releasing pictures of Saddam Hussein's two sons.

You'd have thought Bin Laden is a slightly bigger catch than them.

Commentator on the news made a good point about elite soldiers all having cameras built into their helmets these days. And I'm not buying the burried at sea bull, they say its so followers don't have a shrine or focal point but it just seems way to convenient.

Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:12 pm

they should have caputured him and gave him the chair
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:48 pm

MrBee wrote:
The conspiracy forums are going nuts ...

1st May

1/5

1 + 5 = 6

66 years (to the day) after Hitler's death

You gotta love 'em clap

I knew it was a stupid thing to tell them my age. Now they add anything up to see if it matches my age. I ought to slap a writ on them to stop rubbing my old age in.

As for Bin and dead.

Apart of me hopes they did get him. Another part thinks oh yeah and I'm the Queen of Underworld and Gaz is a Lady. lol!

Got a feeling in my water that we'l never know if they got him or not. Both sides will claim he's dead or alive.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:49 pm

So the Americans have been searching for Osama for 10 years, and all they had to do was search google maps. Dya think that's how they found him? Pmsl
[img]Bin Laden Dead 2rejjb9[/img]
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Osama bin Laden was not armed when he was shot dead by US special forces, a White House spokesman has revealed.

"There was concern bin Laden would oppose the capture operation and indeed, he did resist," he said.

Reporters were later briefed that the fugitive terrorist "appeared as if he was reaching for a weapon".

Mr Carney said bin Laden's wife tried to rush the commandos as they stormed into the room where her husband was - dispelling speculation he used her as a human shield.

She was shot in the leg, but not killed.

"Bin Laden was then shot and killed. He was not armed," he added.
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:13 pm

stranger wrote:

Bin Laden Dead CantSeeShitCaptain
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:27 pm

The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:

Bin Laden Dead CantSeeShitCaptain

thats why Im trying to get the sniping tool thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Obama has decided not to release the pics of Osama dead, to appease the folk who question whether they shot an unarmed man in front of his wife or not..

Questioner -"Did you see the pictures.."

Obama - yes..

Questioner - "What did you think..."

Obama - "it was him.."

Well, thanks for that, that clears it all up then... doh
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:24 pm

If he has been killed, I reckon it was fine to shoot him whether he was armed or not, he was an evil man. He would take my life just because I am from the west, whether I was armed or not.
Back to top Go down
MrBee

Bin Laden Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Bin Laden Dead Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:14 am

New video released of the operation that lead to Bin Laden's death ...