Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The-Wall

Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog Empty
PostSubject: Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog   Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:47 am

A MAN HAS appeared before Limerick District Court charged with ordering his Alsatian dog to have sex with a 43-year-old mother of four, who died from an adverse allergic reaction to the intercourse.
The Irish Sun reports that Sean McDonnell, 57, is charged with buggery contrary to Section 61 of the Offences against the Person Act of 1861 – and is believed to be the first person in Ireland to be charged under the legislation.
The Irish Daily Star adds that McDonnell and the deceased woman had discussed the arrangement on a bestiality internet chat room, and that GardaĆ­ are satisfied that the intercourse was consensual.
The Alsatian dog has been kept in quarantine ever since the incident of 7 October, 2008, Patrick O’Connell wrote.
The woman fell ill at around 7:30pm that evening and was rushed to Mid-Western Regional Hospital where she died at around 8pm. Tests showed she had died of anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction similar to that prompted by peanut allergies.
The Sun’s Barry Moran said McDonnell could face a life sentence in prison if found guilty.

http://www.thejournal.ie/woman-died-from-allergic-reaction-to-sex-with-dog-172620-Jul2011/?utm_source=shortlink

I think she was into ruff sex lol!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog   Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:27 pm

OMG the worlds gone mad. How can yo be charged with ordering your dog to have sex. What's the judge been taking?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog   Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
OMG the worlds gone mad. How can yo be charged with ordering your dog to have sex. What's the judge been taking?

I'm sure Peter Andre must have ordered Jordan to do it more than once, so it does happen... wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog   Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:

I'm sure Peter Andre must have ordered Jordan to do it more than once, so it does happen... wink

Ouch! shocked
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog   Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:

Ouch! shocked

shhh , that's me at my most gentle too........ angel
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog   Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:

Ouch! shocked

I know butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, not even acid will either lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog   Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:

Ouch! shocked

I know butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, not even acid will either lol!

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a father
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

whistle
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog   Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 am

I'm glad. Hope he goes down and she deserved what she got. Sick bastards abusing animals!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog   Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:31 pm

[quote="Gaznandi]

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a father
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

whistle [/quote]

OMG how could you murder ears' like that. and without warning. help The world is now sobbing cry
Back to top Go down

Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: News and Current affairs-
Jump to: