Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2   A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

A Cock and Bull Story

A dramatisation of the novel Tristram Shandy. Tristram Shandy, played by Steve Coogan, guides viewers through the epic tale of his life and opinions, chopping back and forth in time, commenting on his tale as he tells it. Switches between the narrative of the novel and the fictional story of the making of the film.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2   A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 pm

No, no and no again...

If he's not Alan Partridge or particularly Paul/Pauline Calf, he's not funny, in fact, he's like an irritating anal itch..
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2   A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:50 am

Glad I'm not the only non fan of Steve coogan. That said I'll give it 5 minutes of watching and if I've not thrown a cusion and grabbed the remote by then, it may be worth watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2   A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cock and Bull Story BBC 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: TV-
Jump to: