Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grimm -Sky Watch Channel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Grimm -Sky Watch Channel Empty
PostSubject: Grimm -Sky Watch Channel   Grimm -Sky Watch Channel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Grimm"
is a new drama series inspired by the classic Grimm's Fairy Tales.Portland homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli, "Turn The Beat Around") discovers he is descended from an elite line of criminal profilers known as "Grimms," charged with keeping balance between humanity and the mythological creatures of the world.

As he tries to hide the dangers of his new found calling from his girlfriend, Juliette Silverton, (Bitsie Tulloch, "quarterlife"), and his partner, Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby, "Lincoln Heights"), he becomes ever more entrenched in the ancient rivalries and alliances of the Grimm world.

With help from his confidant, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell, "Prison Break"), a reformed Grimm creature himself, Nick must navigate through the forces of a larger-than-life mythology, facing off with Hexenbiests, Blutbads and all manner of ancient evils, including royal lines dating back to the original profilers themselves, The Grimm Brothers. Reggie Lee ("Persons Unknown") and Sasha Roiz ("Caprica") also star.

Episode 1 =
A young college student in pink sneakers and a bright red sweatshirt heads out for a morning jog through the woods. She's got "Sweet Dreams" playing on her iPod, and the only thing she may be worried about is the mud on her feet. On the trail, she stops to look at a small figurine that sits atop a mossy log. WHAM! Out of nowhere something superhuman snatches her from her tracks. All that's left is her screaming. She's silenced by the growls of this wild beast as it tears her limb from limb.

My verdict. I am hooked, I love the Grimm faery tales and the CGI effects so far are damn hot and the musical choices are brilliant.. 8/10
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Grimm -Sky Watch Channel   Grimm -Sky Watch Channel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Second episode tonight on Sky Watch channel

Bears Will Be Bears

02/22. Acclaimed supernatural drama which puts a new spin on the Grimm fairy tales. Nick and Hank meet a mysterious family. Monroe tries to safeguard Aunt Marie

Back to top Go down
Mileeba

PostSubject: Re: Grimm -Sky Watch Channel   Grimm -Sky Watch Channel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:16 pm

ep2 the bears didn't like much, far too twilighty.

Bees.ep 3 was freaky. Reminded me of that old hammer horror one with that actor married to Sybil turning into one.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Grimm -Sky Watch Channel   Grimm -Sky Watch Channel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Timothey West. That Hammer House of Horror one I wont watch. Gave me nightmares and still does.

Havent watch the new one yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm -Sky Watch Channel   Grimm -Sky Watch Channel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm -Sky Watch Channel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: TV-
Jump to: