Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Board name!

Go down 
+4
Gaznandi
TDKING
abitofchange23
TK Trooper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Was wondering what the story, idea or meaning is behind your board name?

With my Board name "TK-Trooper" it is an obvious references to Star Wars. More specifically the Stormtroopers from the films (my fav characters). The "TK" was a way to identify what group of troopers they belonged too, each soldier had an I.D number (i.e TK-421). So the TK's were Stormtroopers, TS was a Snowtrooper, TB was a Biker-Scout and a TA was an AT-AT Pilot and so on and so forth.

So my name is just another way of saying Stormtrooper basically.

Next?
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Mine is what it says.........A bit of change........because thats what life is all about!!!! And the 23 is a number that just seems to crop up a lot in my life, its also the number of my favorite Psalm.
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:21 pm

TDKING

I was called TDK from when i was sat at my desk trying to think of somethin to call my self and the only thing i could think of was TDKING coz i was looking in a box i have and there was 1000 TDK disks lol there not very good but meh am not original
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 pm

TKTrooper, I've said it before and i'll say it again...your a very strange man... lmao

Mine is the Llama thing out of Dr Dolittle......

Your Board name! Push_me_pull_you

For no other reason than i love the name....

If i went by something that described me it'd be something along the lines of..:

Username = Baron 'the Right Honourable' Sarcastic-Argumentative-Twat II
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:28 pm

pushmepullu wrote:

I like it!

jerry
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:29 pm

It has a ring to it dont it....
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Gaz should of called ya self that on mini mate lol
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:40 am

Boring really....just a shortened version of my real name........which I hate cry
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:35 am

abitofchange23 wrote:
Mine is what it says.........A bit of change........because thats what life is all about!!!! And the 23 is a number that just seems to crop up a lot in my life, its also the number of my favorite Psalm.

Mine too!

Yay tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil.....

pushmepullu wrote:

I like it!

jerry

But darling you get called that one all the time!

Julz wrote:
Boring really....just a shortened version of my real name........which I hate cry

I love your full name, really unusual and definitely not boring. grin
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:38 am

Oh and my user name...................

When CHaOS got closed down all I kept thinking was "No! it's a big mistake"

hence the name......MissTake. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Gris Gris, is voodoo majik. It's what you raise the dead with and you have to keep it fed. I got hooked on reading all about the many voodoo myths and other such myths.

What can I say I like the darker eerie things of life. Explains the kids lol.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Cool! yours was the one I was waiting for TBH,

I once met a real South African Zulu witchdoctor, my god she was scary!!! shocked
Maybe she cursed me to have evil kids too???
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:31 pm

you got evil kids :O i think she cursed u u got gaz lol sorry gaz

Gris that name really is intresting
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Nah the names not interesting but the fact a gris gris that has been used to raise the dead, has to be regularly fed with fresh blood, should make it more KAPOW! It's quite a fascinating subject when you get into it. Lots of misinterpretations and loads of folk lore that can give you goosebumps. Mostly behind it is a simple event that ran out of control.

Take the appearance of werewolves, witches and vampires. It was caused by bad crops. Ergot effect a powerful hallucinogenic suffered by the poor in the middle ages.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:05 am

Gris you'll have to tell me how to make a voodoo doll, always wanted to try that. I remember going to the library when i was younger to find a book on voodoo. Sadly they didn't have any, and the librarian had quite a worried look on here face at the time too LOL!

Interesting name too by the way, the stories behind some names are quite interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 am

Can't say I'm nothing but efficient. Just careful of what you wish for. Nothing worse than ending up with a shrunken head.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 am

Gris Gris wrote:

Can't say I'm nothing but efficient. Just careful of what you wish for. Nothing worse than ending up with a shrunken head.

As long as my knob doesn't get shrunken i don't mind LOL........ speaking of which, are there any growing spells in voodoo? Your Board name! 878796
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:57 am

That doesn't tell you how to stick pins in the ass of a particular person
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:56 pm

cause Im a stranger to every one on the internet nah I dont know just came up with it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Board name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Board name!   Your Board name! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Board name!
Page 1 of 1