Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which gender is the cruelest.

Go down 
+4
Gaznandi
Mrs-G
TDKING
Spellarella
8 posters

Male
Which gender is the cruelest. Vote_lcap11%Which gender is the cruelest. Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Female
Which gender is the cruelest. Vote_lcap89%Which gender is the cruelest. Vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Which gender is the cruelest. Empty
PostSubject: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Men or women.

I say women are the cruelest. Men are physical, but women can deploy more psychological and physical arsenals.

I know some men can use mind games but women I still maintain are the crueler gender. You could say women can tolerate more pain so logically speaking they can inflict more.

What say you?
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:37 pm

women ur all nutty and kick off when u have no reason to them say am sorry am hormonal
boo hoo hoo !!

bollix wht an excuse just for abit of drama lol

then your all nice when you want something new then if you dont get what u want you use your bodies against us lol

EVIL YOU LOT AND CRUEL
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:41 pm

OOoOh tough choice, good debate though!!!

Men can be cruel without even realising it though! Heartless thoughts and actions, stubbornness and insensitivity.

Most women are more calculating and think logically how to reap revenge and have more patience to wait until the time is right to do it too.

I have to say us females are cruellest when it comes to men and other women but softer when it comes to animals and kids.

Most Men can be cruel all rounders ........

I'll go for women though.

(I had to add the words MOST to each sentence for fear of stereotyping.)
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Oh Women without doubt.......
They are the strongest of all emotions...Love, cruelty, vindictiveness, warmth, genorosity..and of course, not forgetting, how to be an utter cow emotion too... wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 am

What do you expect we have to shell water melons outta places. So having cow emotional moments is well justified. I like to call my evil cow moment Mrs Bobbit. Which gender is the cruelest. 752815

As a species I would say women are the most complex. Men are simple by comparrison.
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:31 am

av seen it happen the watermelon thing looks easy dont know what the fuss is about ?
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 am

I say women, but purely due to irrational and uncompromising behaviour!
I would say men can be more cruel when they choose to be and put their minds to it
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 am

Men....definitely men tongue

I don't have it in me to be cruel angel
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 am

Julz wrote:

I don't have it in me to be cruel Which gender is the cruelest. 848482

Now if that sentence doesn't scream out guilty!!!
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 am

TK Trooper wrote:
Julz wrote:

I don't have it in me to be cruel Which gender is the cruelest. 848482

Now if that sentence doesn't scream out guilty!!!

shocked
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 am

Julz wrote:

shocked

And that just says "Ye, you got me!" LOL
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:53 am

TK Trooper wrote:
Julz wrote:

shocked

And that just says "Ye, you got me!" LOL

That says " I'm in disbelief you could say such things"
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:04 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:03 pm

woman from what I have experienced any how mind games, dramma, the kid on crying Ive seen it all.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:34 am

stranger wrote:
woman from what I have experienced any how mind games, dramma, the kid on crying Ive seen it all.
Likewise I was subjected to it too, by a man. So that is not a gender specific element. On whole women I still do think are the cruelest. Men are violent, women are all levels.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:55 am

its just th whole mind games the woman play it drains you out and leaves you thinking what the fuck
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Women for all the reasons given. With my ex, when I brought the pay check home I had all I wanted. near the middle of the month , it was , "I have a migraine". near the end of the month it was "keep your bloody hands and the rest to yourself!"
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which gender is the cruelest.   Which gender is the cruelest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Discussion Room-
Jump to: