Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holocaust denial...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Holocaust denial... Empty
PostSubject: Holocaust denial...   Holocaust denial... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 am

I saw a woman on the tv the other night, that, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary, denies the death camps ever existed...

As do many other people ( academics amongst them )

What justification can they have do you think..?

What evidence is there to dismiss the holocaust...?
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Holocaust denial... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holocaust denial...   Holocaust denial... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 pm

This is not an unknown phenomena. I've encountered online and offline, several that deny the whole holocaust ever took place. Some have even denied the wars ever took part. Some, as in Vietnam maybe still fighting a war long over.
Take Teruo Nakamura, he refused to believe the war was over and he continued the war until he finally surrendered in 1974.

If you look at Japan's propaganda campaign used by them in wars you can begin to see why some people think as they do. It is also well known history is re-written. Propaganda is often used as a tool. News reports only what it wants or is told to report. Our own government hide or alter evidence, can we honestly hand on heart believe what is said to be true as the truth?

For example, if I take the Propaganda campaign and state, there are no Doctors. I also re-write history to show there is no Doctors. Then ask are there Doctors?
Back to top Go down

Holocaust denial...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Discussion Room-
Jump to: