Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scotland Trip

Go down 
+3
TDKING
stranger
Mrs-G
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 am

Brief trip report with pictures...

We left home at 11 am Friday and arrived in Glasgow around 3pm....
Julz made us a delicious home cooked dinner of Lasagne with salad and garlic bread. After dinner Mr Julz had his arms mutilated by me.....

The Scotland Trip 9a011e

other friends popped by and many many beers and spirits were drunk by all, it was late when we turned in and not much could be remembered.

Saturday
After a good sleep in we had a Bacon, cheese and tomato Oatcake or two and headed out to the train station.....the place sure has some weird names, Kissmyhoof and Lickprivet??? I don't think they are actually called that but that's what they sound like and they sound very rude! We took the train into Glasgow town centre where we walked around for an hour but we were all too tired and hung over to shop, I'd love to have a platinum card for there, great collection of designer shops!

The Scotland Trip O5dd3b

The Scotland Trip 2my7mo0

The Scotland Trip Xbwp3m

In the evening we settled in for another night of drinking and Pizza, again a good time was had by all!

Sunday
After a quick hair dressing session we head off to the Ibrox stadium for a tour around, now being a Stoke City fan we were very pleasantly surprised....it was amazing to be in the changing rooms and to walk through the tunnel onto the pitch, I was the away team. The trophy room was awesome, you certainly get to see how the other half live in the members lounge and Julz sat in Walters seat in the directors box.

The Scotland Trip 20jlsle

The Scotland Trip 207apgg

The Scotland Trip Jq4biv

This cup is also in the trophy room and was presented to Rangers by Stoke City way back at the start of the century, every year on the first match after January 1st it is taken out and filled with Champagne where the two teams drink to everyone's good health and sing "god save the Queen".

It is called the "loving Cup"
The Scotland Trip 35bzii8

We hit the road again and headed out to Arrochar, this is where Gaz and I got married, it was very emotional to be back there....

The Scotland Trip R7ksuv

The Scotland Trip 331g429

That evening we all went out to an Indian restaurant for all you can eat buffet which was yummy then it was back home for more partying .....

Monday

After a couple more tattooing sessions we sat down for a scrumptious Scottish breakfast of potato scones, bacon, egg, mushrooms, square sausage, beans and toast followed by a crumpet with home made raspberry jam.......then we had to leave The Scotland Trip 697377

it was an amazing 4 days and we can't wait to go back again in the new year! Mr and Mrs Julz were fantastic hosts, the kids are adorable and their house is stunning! xxx
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:32 am

nice tats u done there is it his name and surname very nice got a bit of a headache looking at the ibrox pictures though lol. so u and gaz got married in scotland well I never.
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:48 am

i think we should all go in the new year surly they will have room for all there buddys :)
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:05 am

Sounds great ....was I there??...too much vodka methinks The Scotland Trip 151682

Only kidding ...had a fantastic time, as I always do with Andi and Gaz and glad they enjoyed themselves.

Looking forward to the next time which wont come soon enough The Scotland Trip 336247
Back to top Go down
pinktinkerbell
Lifer
Lifer
pinktinkerbell

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:22 am

great tats and awesome pix, sounds like a terrific time!! The Scotland Trip 219435
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:15 am

stranger wrote:
nice tats u done there is it his name and surname very nice got a bit of a headache looking at the ibrox pictures though lol. so u and gaz got married in scotland well I never.

No...it's his name and HER name...but you were close The Scotland Trip 158394
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 am

oh right least he dident get another dreaded rangers one The Scotland Trip Lol
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:41 am

Yes enough about aht but did you look up that blokes skirt.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:52 am

lmao I was willing him to do a jig! shhh
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:14 am

Where are the pics of you all pissed?
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:34 am

Too pissed to take them LOL
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Bollocks!!! Don't buy it. I know they exist.

Come on, i'm a psychiatric nurse, i don't mind seeing a naked Gaz running down teh street with a traffic cone on his head and a party whistle in his mouth. I've seen worse in my day
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:48 am

TK Trooper wrote:
Bollocks!!! Don't buy it. I know they exist.

Come on, i'm a psychiatric nurse, i don't mind seeing a naked Gaz running down teh street with a traffic cone on his head and a party whistle in his mouth. I've seen worse in my day
You could have warned me about your post in advance. I have an imaginary Gaz, nekid except for a cone running in my head. GET IT OUT. help cry help

Please post something to remove that image from my poor brain, quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:00 am

The Scotland Trip 14238 The Scotland Trip 14238 The Scotland Trip 14238

Good Lord!!!

I bet you see those shrivelled wrinkly ball sacks and hairy arse too eh?
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:11 am

I wondered what was missing, but thank you, they are now in my image. Time for scissors and curse me thinks.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:52 pm

MissTake wrote:
The Scotland Trip 14238 The Scotland Trip 14238 The Scotland Trip 14238

Good Lord!!!

I bet you see those shrivelled wrinkly ball sacks and hairy arse too eh?

Those are the good things i see. You couldn't even begin to imagine some of the stuff i have seen.
The Scotland Trip 433649
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Scotland Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scotland Trip   The Scotland Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scotland Trip
Page 1 of 1