Hello good people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
foxy22
Lifer
Lifer
foxy22

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:18 pm

I finally made my way here and man the site looks awesome. I see a few familiar names and hope to meet a few new friends. I plan on contributing when I can,will try to be an active member. Great to be here see you on the boards...

Peace, bettyboop [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Hello and welcome Bettyboop22 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Welcome to MadDogz Bettyboop,

Glad you made it here, make yourself at home, as you say you already know one or two. Feel free to post wherever you fancy or start new threads, anything goes.....

Most of all have fun!

cool (Mrs-G)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks to .tUrniP for the sig
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
foxy22
Lifer
Lifer
foxy22

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Thank You Julz [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] pleasure to meet you.

Thanks for the warm welcome MissTake [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I guess you'd say it took me long enough to get here, the site looks fabulous.
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Hi betty and welcome have fun
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:22 pm

bettyboop22 wrote:
Thank You Julz [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] pleasure to meet you.

Thanks for the warm welcome MissTake [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I guess you'd say it took me long enough to get here, the site looks fabulous.

Better later than never I always say, I know you have other internet interests too so I'm honoured to have you with us, glad you like the place, it's just recently had a bit of a facelift.....It feels more cosy now hopefully. wink

Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:19 am

welcome to the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
foxy22
Lifer
Lifer
foxy22

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 am

Thank you so much for welcoming me into the community TDKING and stranger
its nice to meet you both.

MissTake thank you for your kind words. I would have to agree it does feel warm and cozy, great job!...hope to spend a little time here.

Thanks again everyone.
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:07 pm

I'm a bit late in welcoming you, but I do hope you have enjoyed it so far.

AND continue to, of course.

Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:09 am

hi bettyboop22
Back to top Go down
foxy22
Lifer
Lifer
foxy22

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Thanks for all your welcomes. I've been off for a bit but plan to be a renewed and active member...I hope.
Good to see familiar names...ello Bee, The Wall, Gaz...
On other sites you'll know me as... aka foxy22 although I started with daurel22 at mini., my very first forum...Oh too many secrets.
Can I get my name changed Mrs.G?
And to you dear lady you are the heart & soul of this site many thanks to your hard work & keeping it alive.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Will try to bring you good members to the site.(although many won't venture off from said site)

Thanks for all the welcomes, hope to see you all on the boards soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:32 am

All contributions gratefully received mate.....be it posts, threads , new members or cash... wink

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:06 am

Thanks for the lovely words there Bettyboop!

It is not just the admin of the site that keeps it running, there are several loyal members who return every day even when not much is happening that keeps the place alive. Without these people I wouldn't have a site to play with and my admiration and appreciation goes out to them. bow

I can indeed change your name for you, it's not a problem at all.....the only problem I see is that we need to be in sync, if I change it now you won't know it's been done and you won't be able to log in? I'll Pm you in a while regarding it.

As Gaz says above , any contribution to the site is most gratefully received........and a lovely gesture!

You are more than welcome to post wherever and to bring along who you wish......
don't let Gaz trick you into parting with your cash though!!!!

girly

Back to top Go down
foxy22
Lifer
Lifer
foxy22

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:57 am

Hello The-Wall how have you been? Great to see you my friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 am

NICE sig and avatar foxy! cool

Back to top Go down
foxy22
Lifer
Lifer
foxy22

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:06 am

Thanks Mrs-G, thought I'd change clothes to match my new name...a girl can never have too many clothes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] if you know what I mean...(not letting you off the hook)
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:46 am

Ello, good to see you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
foxy22
Lifer
Lifer
foxy22

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 am

Hi Bee good to see you old friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kahuna
Lifer
Lifer
kahuna

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 am

Welcome Foxy!! Super awesome to meet ya!
Back to top Go down
foxy22
Lifer
Lifer
foxy22

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Awesome to meet you too kahuna [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello good people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello good people   Hello good people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello good people
Page 1 of 1