Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you believe in God?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
underage17
Lifer
Lifer
underage17

Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 pm

what's a jehowhatsit witness?
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Mormons?

Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Hrwunb
Thanks to .tUrniP for the sig
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
underage17
Lifer
Lifer
underage17

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 pm

who are hormones?
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 pm

I have to say, I didn't mind the Jw's too much until they started giving me fliers and asking how I felt about the imminent apocalypse.

Considering that, according to them, only 144000 (faithful) people will enter heaven when the time comes (the others will remain on earth).
I'm not too sure how they expected me to feel.

They were always so cheery before...
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Yup, 144000 go to heaven and join Jesus to govern the world. Everyone else stays here in paradise / heaven on earth.

The "holliest" day in the JW's callender is called "The Memorial" ... well its the closest thing they have to Christams or Easter.
It celebrates (if thats the right word) the last supper and is held on the night of the full moon around easter time, seeing the same full moon that Jesus and his deciples saw is meant to be symbolic or something.

Anyway, what I didn't know was that during The Memorial red wine and bread is passed around (just like any other Christian church) but nobody eats or drinks from it ... apparently by doing that, you are nominating yourself to be a member of the 144000!

Wish I knew that earlier, the bread tasted good but I couldn't handle the dirty looks I got lmao
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 pm

I should add that I am NOT a Jehovah's Witness ... just incase you all start blocking my PM's or something LOL
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but can anyone explain to me how symbolic cannibalism is holy?
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Beats me ...

JASON: I don’t know who Lazarus was, but he sure as hell was not the first vampire. Everybody knows it was Dracula.

LUKE: It’s in the Bible, moron. Jesus brought Lazarus back from the dead.

JASON: So Jesus made the first vampire? Maybe Jesus was the first vampire. Man, he rose from the dead too, and he told people, “Hey y’all, drink my blood, it’ll give you special powers.”

LUKE: Jesus never said that

GUY: The first vampire was Cain. Being a vampire is the mark
of Cain. It’s God’s punishment for bringing the first evil into the
world by killing his brother.

LUKE: No, the first evil was Eve, for eating the apple. That’s why they call it Eve-il.

JASON: That wasn’t even…that was just skirtin’ the rules. Evil is making the premedicated choice to be a dick.

LUKE: One thing you can count on: God will make sure evil gets punished.

JASON: Yeah? Then explain Europe to me.
So there you have it ... its because Jesus was a Vampire head scratcher
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:34 am

No don't believe in none of that bollocks!!!

How the hell did Noah fit 2 of every species on a boat he built, there isn't a single continent that can hold 2 of every species on the planet! And where the fuck did he get 2 penguins from in the middle east?
Back to top Go down
jolozkaz
Lifer
Lifer
jolozkaz

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:58 am

personally i dont believe in god but dont knock anyone that chooses to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in God?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Discussion Room-
Jump to: