Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TWAT OF THE WEEK

Go down 
+3
Spellarella
Bee
TDKING
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TDKING

TDKING

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:14 pm

i nominate me
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:18 pm

I nominate Peter Andre for this week, last week and next week.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:55 pm

I am with bee on this. Peter Andre, talentless, wierd looking and totally a great twonking twat. I feel sorry for genuine twats being forced to have him associated with them.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:11 pm

TWAT OF THE WEEK Camel-toe-panties

Come on, someone had to....and i am the master of the lowest common denominator.... TWAT OF THE WEEK 878796
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:15 pm

next time without the nickers mate :)
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:28 am

You want Gaz to post without his knickers on.TWAT OF THE WEEK 433649 Oh err missus! Dammit image incoming. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its horrid. Pass me the industrial super strength bleach quick.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:54 am

TDKING wrote:
i nominate me

You gotta be a twat to be nominated mate, so sorry your void from the vote wink

I nominate women patients, the worst kind ever!!!!
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:20 am

This week i am nominating Fernando Toress's lame shitty weak ass knee
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:51 am

My daughters landlord, for trying to fix a gas boiler that has been condemned to save money and saying he'll not renew her tenancy because I complained! shout

Twat, wanker, tosser, prick, ...............and a complete and utter rabbit! shut up
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:29 am

Surely there is is some legal road you can go down if he has given that as his reason
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:53 am

His words were,

"We have to get on and you continually phone up and argue and moan and shout at me so I don't think I'll be renewing the tenancy"

This was after I threatened to report him for neglect of a tenant..................which was after 2 daughters (one pregnant) one grandson and one boyfriend almost choked to death on toxic fumes from the boiler Friday night and I couldn't get hold of the landlord in an emergency!.

He promised a new kitchen in November, still nothing! I've had to phone him approx 10 times just to remind him to do the jobs he promised when she signed and never until today have I lost my rag.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am

Then i would say screw him every legal way you can if he is going to do that. If he isnot going to renew the contract then what you got to loose. May as well make as difficult for him, seems as he has done the same for you.....

Send Gaz round in that maids outfit
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:30 am

lol! He'd probably get off on that, his sidekick is a real mincing fella.

I'm going to ring her old landlord tomorrow he's always asking if the girls want to come back. Even if he does extend the tenancy, we'd have to be dead before we would dare call him and say there was a problem. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 pm

my old landlord was like that when I stayed in my Old flat needed to phone him up all the time for repairs but he never bothered his arse fixing anything one of the reasons why I moved, I would defo be complaining to a higher authority MRS-G.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Report him to the gas company who condemned it. It is illegal and they prosecute those that try this stupid thing. I know I had a dodgy landlord try it on me. Unfortunately for him I worked with the gas board, he forgot that part, and they went after him like dogs to a prime piece of steak. Also phone environmental health. Carbon monoxide poisoning is something they like to get their teeth in. The council also like to get involved in private tenant issues.

If he uses a company to advertise through or collect/vet tenants let them know asap.

I hope you've got a carbon monoxide detector installed?

I'll nominate the landlord too.

That or Ill come up with my super uber sizedTWAT OF THE WEEK 433649 broom handle, and he then wish he had just dealt with you.

Last edited by Gris Gris on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Hell ye! Now you gotta do it G
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Gotta love my gizzard ripping out pals.

They say this Andi.
Your daughters landord is committing a criminal offence: under section.11 of Landlord and Tenant Act 1985. Tell local authority (Consumer Protection, Env. Health, Tenant Advice agency if applicable; they will prosecute him for breaching safety guidelines and breaches under the LTA.
Quote :

As a landlord there are a number of legal obligations they are obliged (and should) abide by. These are all necessary obligations; failing to comply with these could result in prosecution.
Gas safety appliances

The Gas Safety Regulations 1998 place a statutory duty on all landlords of residential property to ensure that all gas appliances, pipe work and flues are maintained in a safe condition.
A inspection of all gas appliances that is provided with in the property by the landlord must be inspected annually by a Council for Registered Gas Installers (CORGI). After inspection a warranted certificate will be issued for proof of inspection; both tenant and landlord should keep a copy.
The Furniture and Furnishings Regulation 1993

All furniture a landlord provides must be fire resistant. Furniture must meet the fire resistance requirements in the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988.
These regulations require that the following furniture supplied by the landlord in let properties meet fire safety standards:

• beds, headboards of beds, mattresses
  • sofas, sofa-beds, futons and other convertibles
  • nursery furniture
  • garden furniture which is suitable for use in a dwelling
  • scatter cushions, bean bags, window seats and seat pads; pillows
  • padded stools and padded chests
  • put-u-up beds and garden loungers/seats
  • loose and stretch covers for furniture

Furniture manufactured since March 1989 will comply with these regulations and most will be marked with a label showing compliance.
The regulations do not apply to:

• sleeping bags
  • bed-clothes, duvets and pillowcases
  • loose covers for mattresses
  • curtains and carpets
  • furniture and furnishings manufactured before 1 January 1950 as the inflammable materials were not in use prior to 1950
  • properties let continuously to the same tenant since prior to December 1996 until there is change of tenancy

Non-compliance with the above regulations is a criminal offence and carries penalties of a £5,000 fine, 6 month’s imprisonment, or both. In the event of a death, charges could extend to manslaughter.
Repairs & Maintenance- Section 11, Landlord and Tenant Act 1985

The landlord is responsible for the structure and exterior of the property; baths, sinks and other sanitary items; heating and hot water installations. However, this only applies if the tenant has a fixed tenancy contract for under 7 years, else these issues become the tenants responsibility. The landlord is not responsible for damages caused by the tenants.
This legislation requires landlords to:

• keep the structure and exterior of the property in good repair, including drains, gutters and external pipes
  • keep installations for the supply of water, gas, electricity and sanitation in good repair and proper working order
  • keep installations for space heating and water heating in good repair and proper working order

The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994

Every electrical appliance supplied by the landlord must be safe to use; the electrical installation in the house must be completely safe.
Unlike the Gas Safety Regulations, there is no mandatory requirement for the equipment to undergo any safety testing, but that should be an incentive to be careless.
Although there is no requirement for equipment to be checked, it’s recommended for every landlord to check all electrical appliances and electrics before the start of a tenancy and regularly thereafter.
The following guidelines apply to all electrical appliances supplied for the tenancy:

• live parts should not be accessible
  • leads should not be worn or frayed and be complete with no joins
  • trailing leads and the use of multiple plug adaptors should be avoided
  • correct plugs (marked ‘B SECTION 136’) should be fitted and correctly fused
  • plug sockets should be firmly fastened to the wall or skirting
  • any moving parts should be guarded
  • electric blankets should be serviced according to the manufacturer’s instructions
  • microwave doors should be clean, free from corrosion and effective
  • washing machines, cookers, etc, should be serviced and in good working order
  • electrical heaters and central heating appliances should be serviced annually
  • fireguards should meet BS3248
  • any fire extinguishers should be marked ‘BS6575 1985’.

Plugs and Sockets (Safety) Regulations 1994

This regulation requires that any plug, socket or adapter supplied for intended domestic use complies with the appropriate current standard, and specifically that:

• the live and neutral pins on plugs are part insulated so as to prevent shocks when removing plugs from sockets and all plugs are pre-wired

If you’re a tenant and you’re fully aware that your landlord is breaking health and safety laws, you should do the following:
The Heath and Safety Office is the place to visit. There is an option to report a landlord online either via the website or via email. Alternatively, a designated team member will call you back within 1 hour (tested, and it works).
HSE will only deal with the present situation, and not with the past. So, if your landlord hasn’t provided you with a Gas safety Certificate for 3 years, the landlord walks unpunished for the first 2 years. As for the present situation, HSE does take immediate action and they start by writing a first letter, then a second one, and then they take the landlord to court if he/she fails to provide the certificate after the second letter.
So, if you’re a tenant that is at the mercy of a rogue landlord that isn’t complying with their health & Safety legal obligations, report him/her.

It is illegal to rent out a property with gas appliances which do not work or has been condemened and then the Landlord attempts to repair and ignore the condemened notification – before taking tenants the landlord has to provide a gas safety certificate, which is renewed annually by corgi engineers for a charge. The landlord is liable, and you should draw his attention to this fact. the rules are designed to prevent tragedies arising from gas leaks, poorly maintained appliances, etc.

Odds are that the boiler is connected and therefore is still a potential death trap. His tampering with it could be lethal. If so “blow the whistle” on him – also speak to your local council, and they can serve an enforcement notice on him – which means he has to correct it at his expense and quickly. They will also flag him to run random checks to mak sure the property is upto standard for you and any other future tenant.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:52 pm

TWAT OF THE WEEK Mr_t_pity_the_fool

Cheers Gris, all that'll come in most useful........ thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
TWAT OF THE WEEK Mr_t_pity_the_fool

Cheers Gris, all that'll come in most useful........ thumbs up
your welcome and I'll even lend Andi my broom. You can't use it I have obligations to makes sure the general public doesn't go blind or turn into hermits, because they just happend to gaze up while you're flying over head on my broom. TWAT OF THE WEEK 344823
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:10 pm

I'll get me best kilt and no knickers combo ready....... dancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TWAT OF THE WEEK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWAT OF THE WEEK   TWAT OF THE WEEK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWAT OF THE WEEK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: