Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Womens Boxing..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Womens Boxing.. Empty
PostSubject: Womens Boxing..   Womens Boxing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 am

To be included in the 2012 London Olympics...

Fair enough i say......

They all wear head protection and its very well organised, so theres very little danger in that sense..

My only qualm is, like Womens Rugby, Football etc.......they just wont be any good......
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Womens Boxing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Boxing..   Womens Boxing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:59 am

yeah it would be good to see them in the Olympics but as you said just don't think they would be that good at it at least we would get to see to fit birds smashing each other up usually need to go out at the weekend and see that lol.
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

Womens Boxing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Boxing..   Womens Boxing.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:02 am

well we shouldnt discriminate well we should but am just been polite i think they should just slap in some oil skimpy underwear some boxing gloves and where in for a good one :)
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

Womens Boxing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Boxing..   Womens Boxing.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:11 am

Nope...don't believe in it lol!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Womens Boxing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Boxing..   Womens Boxing.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:13 pm

If women want to box let them. I don't see what the fuss is all about. Other than perhaps men maybe inclined to think, women are too delicate to do such a thing. Having seen some pictures of women boxers, delicate is not a word I would associate with them. :D

Amir Khan, was all against the idea of women boxing. I thought he was a hypocrite.

This link shows women have boxed as far back as 1720's.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Womens Boxing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Boxing..   Womens Boxing.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Amir Khans a Muslim............

If a woman cant show a face or a bit of leg or tit, they're hardly goin let em batter fuck outta each other in silk shorts, gumshields and hair braids.... wink

Womens Boxing.. 110f7lx
Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

Womens Boxing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Boxing..   Womens Boxing.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:14 am

YES

Some women most deffinatley deserve to be boxed ...

Womens Boxing.. SssFleetwoodAssassin

Seriously though, I'm all for it ... why not?

Let them vote too I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Womens Boxing.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Boxing..   Womens Boxing.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Womens Boxing..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Discussion Room-
Jump to: