Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+17
Snow
JustJohn83
TK Trooper
hellblaster5
Rick78
Bee
harrythedog
Julz
mystical unicorn
TDKING
stranger
Gaznandi
kev
underage17
Akiranika
tinkerbella
Mrs-G
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:35 pm

He lives in Egypt mate...

Mixed nationality parentage .....

Thats all i know..........
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:39 pm

WOW!
Now thats exotic. Is he originally from there though? I thought he mentioned something about his dad being in the army, or is that my imagination?
Thats why i asked what his nationality is.

Cheers G
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Neither parent is Egyptian and his dads posting has UA in school over there, so you may well be right mate..
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:54 pm

his dad works for the goverment he is half british and lives in a mega house

aka a pyramid lol
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:57 pm

LOL
Ahh but does he walk like an egyptian???

I know , i know.... that was a bad one shut up
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 pm

ooooooooooooooo that was bad TK but still funny

how ya doin bud anyway ?
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Full of grub and ready to burst dude. Gonna have a blast on CS in a bit, and rage away some of this bloatedness
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Stuffed to the gills myself now and full of Black tower.......... girly

so if my typing goes a little wonky......it's not my fault!
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Snow
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm just dropping in again to say hi. I have nothing new to report except I had a doctor app't. for a check-up and I passed. :) Oh, and my foot is still broken. hehehe I'm having that checked again on Friday so this has turned into doctor app't. week. yuck.

I'll check in again later, take care everyone.
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:57 pm

ow i see snow ya come then ya go :( hope ya foot gets better darlin
Back to top Go down
Snow
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:01 pm

lol I haven't left quite yet. How you doing today?
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:01 pm

not bad how u doin besides lots of doctors appointments ?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm

I'm amazingly well thank you.

I think I was reading where you were having women problems, yeah?
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:07 pm

yeah was having them they seem to be getting sorted now we have tried sorting things out and now are working on making the relationship work

Been up to much ?

how did you do ya foot in ?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Well I wish you well with the relationship thing. Those things can really whip the snot out of a person so to speak huh? lol Just don't settle for crap. NO ONE deserves to take crap. Life it too short to settle for anything less than "wonderful". If someone isn't treating you in a way that makes and keeps you happy then the relationship is already wrong. The person that cares about you won't do those things. We all deserve to be with someone that cares for us the same way we care for them. Anything less is a bad situation and will eventually fail. NONE of my business but trust me, I speak the truth. :)

I broke my foot when I wedged my foot against the curb, then twisted it, crunched it on top of the aforementioned curb then fell on top of it just to be sure. hehehehe It's healing, just taking it's sweet bloody time.
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:18 pm

sounds like you did that for a claim lol

Thanks for the edvice chick always good to have someone speak the truth about it all. :)

really hope ya foot gets better take it ya not working at the mo then ?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:23 pm

No, not for a claim. I just like the attention limping around and looking like a total loser gives me. lol Oh, and no, I'm not working. I'm a lady of leisure anyway and I love it. cool

I do wish you luck with the girl problems but I'm dead serious about what I said. Like IS too short to be miserable and mistreated. If you're needs aren't being met in this relationship, get out. Don't stay with the wrong one or you won't be available to meet the right one. :)
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:27 pm

i dunno if she is the right one but will soon see dunno if al get the right one might be one of those who will spend a long and lonley life hope not but been told by several people i will be lol
Back to top Go down
Snow
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:31 pm

ahhh, don't believe other people!! They don't know shit. Except for me and the others that gave you the same advice about this. LOL WE can be listened to of course. lmao You sound like a very nice person so you won't be alone for the rest of your life! :)

I must go now. My rotten kid wants the computer. (I'm just kidding, she does want the computer but she's not rotten.) lol

later and take care xx
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 pm

cheers chick laters xx
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:42 pm

dont you hate it when

you fart and it stinks so bad u have to leave the room for 5 mins

back in 5 ;) lol

sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Snow wrote:
Well I wish you well with the relationship thing. Those things can really whip the snot out of a person so to speak huh? lol Just don't settle for crap. NO ONE deserves to take crap. Life it too short to settle for anything less than "wonderful". If someone isn't treating you in a way that makes and keeps you happy then the relationship is already wrong. The person that cares about you won't do those things. We all deserve to be with someone that cares for us the same way we care for them. Anything less is a bad situation and will eventually fail. NONE of my business but trust me, I speak the truth. :)

I broke my foot when I wedged my foot against the curb, then twisted it, crunched it on top of the aforementioned curb then fell on top of it just to be sure. hehehehe It's healing, just taking it's sweet bloody time.

What she fails to tell you is that she was being watched by spiders in the nearby bushes, she could see their eyes peering at her !!!!! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:03 pm

LOL i dont get it but still funny

Talkin of spiders