Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you believe a word politicians say?

Go down 
+7
.tUrniP
Akiranika
inuit
TDKING
stranger
Gaznandi
Mrs-G
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Do you believe a word politicians say? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Personally I don't,

they always say what they think you want to hear but can never deliver.

All parties are the same too.

:twisted:
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 am

Absolutely not.

They'd sell their own Grannies for a vote.

Lost all faith a looooooong time ago.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 am

short but sweet NO
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:22 am

nah dont belive a word any of um say so thats why i dont vote the countrys in shit anyway and its not gonna get sorted out so whats the point
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:15 pm

TDKING wrote:
nah dont belive a word any of um say so thats why i dont vote the countrys in shit anyway and its not gonna get sorted out so whats the point

Maybe that is where we as a nation are going wrong?

In France the French use there vote to get what they want........the turn out of voter is very high, something lik 78% of the population go to vote, not just for the major things either. In the UK we are lucky if 25% turn out, hardly surprising then that we get stuck with the same old crap year in and year out?
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:27 am

I go with the general feeling : NO! There are possibly some good politicians who do their utmost to get things done but they are few and far between. The vast majority is there to fill their pockets and get personnel recognition. They are there for the power . Here I can not vote as I have kept my British nationality but I would vote if I could . It is by a vast and massive vote that people get things moving. The politicians forget that we , the voters, are their employers and if we do not like the work they do then they are out on their ear! The French vote a bit more than the Brits but not much. Like lots of people they complain afterwards. It is then too late. Sarko was voted in by a good majority. A right winger voted in where the mass salarial is greater than the bosses! He has since become a "Little Hitler" but it is too late now!
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Akiranika

Akiranika

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:21 am

No. As has been said, the politicians only want elected for the power they can gain. Once in office, they quickly and easily forget why they are there.
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:39 am

Surely this is exactly the reason that we should change the political system?

/thread necro'
Back to top Go down
Mileeba

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:24 am

No I don't. Its the same with court lawyers, its all about who can spin a tale the best. Not what is right.
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:34 am

So ... how do we avoid the necessity for trust in politicians?
Back to top Go down
Gwaedin

Gwaedin

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:32 pm

inuit wrote:
I go with the general feeling : NO! There are possibly some good politicians who do their utmost to get things done but they are few and far between. The vast majority is there to fill their pockets and get personnel recognition. They are there for the power . Here I can not vote as I have kept my British nationality but I would vote if I could . It is by a vast and massive vote that people get things moving. The politicians forget that we , the voters, are their employers and if we do not like the work they do then they are out on their ear! The French vote a bit more than the Brits but not much. Like lots of people they complain afterwards. It is then too late. Sarko was voted in by a good majority. A right winger voted in where the mass salarial is greater than the bosses! He has since become a "Little Hitler" but it is too late now!

Inuit is right and I agree with him : many frenchies do not vote and the most of them complain afterward.
The "Dwarf Sarko" is a f***ing b****d and I'm not sure that people here in France will not vote again for him !
Frenchies are stupids ! For the people here who doesn't know me, I'm french ! :)

This time, for all countries around the world, is the time of money and power ; and nothing else.
Even religions are a pretext used only for the power.

The economy system of the entire world doesn't work anymore, we're near from the end of the world as we know it.
The "end" will not come from outerspace or from a punition of God, the end will come from the men.

Some are waiting for a World War 3, it's the only way : too much people on the planet and not enough money for all...
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so ! devil
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:53 pm

I do feel for the majority of the French who are opposed to Sarko. He's sold France out short and Germany knows this.

Don't mention the war, what Germany failed to in warfare, it got in underhanded politcal tactics. The French president was caught, gutted and canned.

Just eonder how the Sexy French accent will now sound when it is forced to speak German. As that is what Germany wants. Everybody to speak German not English or native language. That insistant of German is the worldwide languge has cuased a tornado of protest and disgust.

Germany has gone to far this time. It is about time every country got out of the EU and Germanys control pronto. oder aber auch Sterne Deutsch zu sprechen.
Back to top Go down
buttercup

buttercup

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:20 pm

German has always struck me as a great language to speak tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe a word politicians say?   Do you believe a word politicians say? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe a word politicians say?
Page 1 of 1