Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death'   Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death' Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Nooo, you mean they got rid of the blue death screen. I was just begining to enjoy seeing its little blue face, its death notice and now I have to get used to staring at a black blank. If I stare long enough do I see something? Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death' 433649
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death'   Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:01 pm

I have just got a 'version' of 7. its a cut down ultimate edition and its great!!!!! As fast if not faster then my old XP. Lucky I haven't downloaded any updates yet!!!!!!!!! Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death' 878796
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death'   Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:03 am

abitofchange23 wrote:
I have just got a 'version' of 7. its a cut down ultimate edition and its great!!!!! As fast if not faster then my old XP. Lucky I haven't downloaded any updates yet!!!!!!!!! Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death' 878796
did you do a fresh install or an overlay?
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death'   Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm

iv got win7 installed all updates not had a prob

fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
saintsinner
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death'   Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:52 pm

microsoft hasnt yet resolved Blue Screen on Vista. i had to dismantle my pc because of that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.footballfuror.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death'   Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft investigates Windows 7 'screen of death'
Page 1 of 1