Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plastic Surgery & Botox

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

Plastic Surgery & Botox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Exhibit A your honour ...

Plastic Surgery & Botox Article-0-073C7FC9000005DC-29_468x475

It could never be made illegal as there is a serious need for it (reconstructive surgery etc) ... but I do think the laws should be tightened regarding 'convenience surgery'

But then again, its their cash, their bodies ... if they wanna make themselves look like complete freaks, who am I to stop them?
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Please don't ban it, when I win the lottery I'm going for the full monty!

yay
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Gaz WILL be pleased Plastic Surgery & Botox 14238

Plastic Surgery & Botox C42266b5d1b5
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Tighter rules and regulations. A friend of mine, said a girl in her grand-daughter school, aged 14, has already had her nose done. She broke it so that was OK. Her boobs enlarged, liposuction and is planning a lot more besides, care of her plastic effect mother. Same school and another girl had a breast reduction.

Aside from the nose, the rest make me balk, why did any plastics sugeon agree to preform the rest on that girl and agre to do more work on her. By the time she is 16 I dread to think what she will look like.

The other girl, it was essential, her boobs were too huge, at 38GG, and she was suffering unwanted attention and back strain becasue of them. She was told she may need further reduction surgery due to them still growing.

As my friend said her Grand-daughter said several of the girls have had or planning to have plastic surgery or use botox type things. Lukily her grand-daughter is very grounded and comes from sane stock.

As for me, I'd like a breast reduction and them put back south instead of north by my knees. Plastic Surgery & Botox 998526
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Botulinum toxin is a medication and a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum, and is held to be the most toxic substance known to mankind with an LD50 of roughly 0.005–0.05 µg/kg. Despite its deadly toxic effect, it is sometimes used in very small doses to treat muscle spasms. Popularly known by its trade name, Botox, botulinum toxin is now commonly used in various settings for cosmetic procedures

You want me change it for you mate, cuz i have no clue what Botocs is....
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:46 pm

I thought he meant buttocks, but was too polite to say, until now.

Botox should only be used by the medical fraternity not the cosmetics industry. It is one nasty bugger when it goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Ah, live and let live say i...........

All us boys would have our cocks extended if it was guaranteed wouldnt we lads... wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Please no. Can you imagine the problems this would cause. Us girls would be jumping hurdles instead of walking with all those extensions going on. For us girls who are top heavy, black eyes would be a permanent effect, without make-up.

anyway, for guys it is not about the size, it is how you use it that counts. Plastic Surgery & Botox 878796
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Yeah but i'm tiny and crap at it, where does that leave me.......... cry
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:16 pm

pushmepullu wrote:
Yeah but i'm tiny and crap at it, where does that leave me.......... cry

Loved by your missus. Plastic Surgery & Botox 793477 n go read a sex manual. Sure Haynes do one. Plastic Surgery & Botox 762888
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Sod that, i'll stick to pleasing meself.....my right hand is always ready to help.... Plastic Surgery & Botox 661402
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:32 pm

pushmepullu wrote:
Sod that, i'll stick to pleasing meself.....my right hand is always ready to help.... Plastic Surgery & Botox 661402
Plastic Surgery & Botox Lol Well don't forget the batteries so the missus can please herself then, you miserable, not so, Plastic Surgery & Botox 652196 old sod. Plastic Surgery & Botox 844121 Plastic Surgery & Botox 314929
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Ah, bollox to her, i need the batteries for me remote.... Plastic Surgery & Botox 767730
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Remember what Mrs Bobbit did to Mr Bobbit., snip snip snip....
Back to top Go down
JohnKramer

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:40 am

Plastic surgery should only be done when something is detrimental to your health or you've been in an accident through no fault of your own. Doing it for vanity reasons is stupid and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
http://frightsite.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery & Botox   Plastic Surgery & Botox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plastic Surgery & Botox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Discussion Room-
Jump to: