Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. Empty
PostSubject: Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged.   Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:05 am

Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito have been found guilty of killing British student Meredith Kercher in a drunken sex game.

Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. 15491704

The American woman was sentenced to 26 years in jail and her Italian ex-boyfriend was given 25 years.

As the judge read out the verdicts, 22-year-old Knox began shaking and then broke down in tears.

She murmured, "No, no," as she hugged one of her lawyers.

Knox was then led away from the courtroom wailing and screaming.

Sollecito, 25, remained stoic throughout the verdict reading.

The pair were soon whisked away in police vans, with sirens blaring, to begin their jail terms.

Meredith, from Coulsdon, Surrey, was found naked and with her throat
slit in her room of the house she shared with Knox in Perugia, Italy,
in November 2007.

The eight-member jury, which included two judges, agreed with the
prosecution's case that the former lovers killed the 21-year-old
student in a violent sex game.

The Italian court also directed Knox and Sollecito to pay the
Kercher family five million euros compensation (£4.5m) for the murder.

Knox was also told she must pay 40,000 euros (£36,000) to Patrick Lumumba, for defaming the local barman when she falsely accused him of the killing.

Outside court, the lawyer for Meredith's family said they had received justice, but added it was a tragedy for all involved.

"They got the justice they were expecting. We got what we were hoping for," he said.

It is understood the Kercher family will speak at a press conference in Perugia at 10am today.

The American's father, Curt Knox, was asked if he would fight on for his daughter.

"Hell, yes," he replied, before adding the conviction was a massive miscarriage of justice.

Talking to Sky News, Knox's aunt Janet Huff said: "Of course we're incredibly disappointed - that's not strong enough a phrase.

"Everything is just so sad tonight.

"We've got two innocent kids being put away for a crime they didn't commit."

Before the verdict, Knox's mother Edda Mellas vowed the family would
continue to battle for her daughter's freedom if she was convicted.

A third person, Rudy Guede, 22, from the Ivory Coast, was earlier convicted of the murder and sexual violence.

He was sentenced to 30 years in jail, a conviction he is appealing.

The Ivory Coast national has admitted being in the house on the night of the murder, but denies killing the British student.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged.   Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 am

She's a weirdo anyway!

For a long time she has been acting strangely, doing cartwheels and giggling, smiling and laughing at inappropriate moments! Any normal person in that situation would be shitting a brick, terrified of the outcome.

Personally I believed she was guilty before the verdict.......
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged.   Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 am

yeah I thought she was guilty from the start as well sick bitch
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged.   Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 am

Yeah but she sounds like a kinky little minx ... I would for sure Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. 747403

I joke, I joke Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. 14238
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged.   Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:16 am

I bet u would as well bee each to their own I guess Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. 493313 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged.   Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxy Knoxy guilty as charged.
Page 1 of 1