Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+9
harrythedog
Julz
hellblaster5
Bee
stranger
Gaznandi
roland rat
Rick78
Mrs-G
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Yes mate, Blackburn indeed....

I have to say, i like em..i like anyone who does their own thing and thinks fuck the norm...
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:28 pm

They aint what you'd expect eh? Tell you one thing though, nobody here fucks with 'em though ... seriously.

An aunty used live next door to a family, best, most respectful neighbours you could imagine to meet. Totally feckin nuts though LOL
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm

He's got fukin arms like Popeye..!

Lovely fella though, just dont call him a pikey..he dont like that... wink
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 pm

BRFC bought an old supermarket just by the ground and knocked it down to build a new car park. Anyway the Gypos moved in straight after and 'claimed' the land.
Can't remember but there are laws (human rights etc) that ended up with the council and Rovers having to pave it all, build working toilets, a sewage system, running water etc etc ... they even had little garden plots infront of each cravan (well trailer). Fuckin smart it was down there.

They were there for about 10 years and it was costing everyone thousands so the council struck a deal and moved them all onto a near by estate ... and Rovers got their car park (which never gets used anyway cos the crowds are so low LOL)
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Oh yeah anyway, so a family moved in next door to my Aunty.

She gets a knock one evening by one of their sons, polite as ewt ...

"Scuse me Mrs *****, my mudder was wonderin' if you and yer husband would like to be buying some meat fer yer dinners and dah? She says come next door to see whad ya fancy"

So she goes next door thinking "Aye, I'll have a few knock off chops and good steaks"

"Ah, come tru to da kitchen ... now, which part of da cow would ya like. Tell him and he'll cut it off fer ya"

The Rose and Crown - Page 37 14238

-------

https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=1188
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose and Crown
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37