Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)

Go down 
+2
Bee
Rick78
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:24 am

Hi Jo,

wondered how long it would take you to get on to it? lol!

These guys will tell you anything you wish to know I'm sure....if they know it themselves that is.....
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:32 am

jolozkaz wrote:
hello

what is the risk to an updated wii i have updated mine a couple of times but want to try this ????
jo

One thing I have gathered is that - once you have your Wii modded - you don't want to be updating it, ever ... or theres a chance you will brick it.

Me and rick are still trying to figure out the rest but we should have it nailed soon (fingers crossed LOL)
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:38 am

Oops!, forgot to say, Cheers for the use of the laptop this afternoon too Jo............ thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:32 pm

never update if you do it could brick v4.2 update was put out by nintendo to block homebrew

but if ya aint updated resently you should be ok HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 752815
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:51 am

Here is some usefull info for those that want to know the risks of v4.2 and how to get around it Link: http://hbc.hackmii.com/faq/
Back to top Go down
jolozkaz
Lifer
Lifer
jolozkaz

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:10 pm

hi

thanks peeps for the advice on the wii am gonna have to see what i have updated it to mmmmmm

and no probs gaz anytime :-)
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:04 am

Ooohh, I have it, if you have a new wii or updated fully, you won't be able to get it. Seeing as the update stops homebrew.
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi there is a way of getting around the v4.2 patch just read the link iv posted above hope it helps HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 752815
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:25 am

Forgot to say this a few weeks back..............

From a man in the know (our X-Box flasher)

Downloading and burning Wii games is even easier than the X-Box....

Simply download and burn to an ordinary DVD disc, no duel layer needed?

he's currently in Canada so I'll have to wait until he gets back for further info...

HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 752815
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:40 am

ok fellas........Scooby_jay is on his way.....you'll be wetting your pants in delight dancer
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 am

Goody, I can't wait,. I like easy to go gaming rather than weild half of London to it and hang your left leg out of the front door and you right arm up the chimney malarky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)   HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HomeBrew channel for Wii (How To)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2