Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..

Go down 
+6
the brett
harrythedog
TK Trooper
Mrs-G
Bee
Gaznandi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:38 pm

He ran his bollocks off against us, and his fuckin ugly mouth, but he just looked ordinary.....i detest him with a skip full of bile!
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Watching on ITV now The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 752815
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Off The Oatcake......

One Man City fans view.....

"Fuck off shawcross
Fuck off pulis
Fuck off fuller!
Fuck off Stoke! you dirty, cheating, bent, long-ball, championship-like, small-minded, pitiful excuse of a football team!"

Ahhhhhhhh.....lovely....... clap
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Quote :
"Fuck off shawcross
Fuck off pulis
Fuck off fuller!
Fuck off Stoke! you dirty, cheating, bent, long-ball, championship-like, small-minded, pitiful excuse of a football team!"

I'm shocked! The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 433649

Can't believe he called your lot small minded The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 14238
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:05 pm

And he missed out Cheap, Hoofball merchants and Ugly......maybe i should go over there and help em out....poor mites..

I liked Mancini, but he's just an Italian Wenger.....

Deserved to win easily and had all the chances.....the mans deluded and has obviously been on the Chianti during half time..i hope his scarf eats his head...!
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Aye, that scarf is taking the piss now ...
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:43 am

I had to turn of as soon as that Brummy bird opened her trap ... that accent grates on me.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:47 am

Former Celtic captain Tom Boyd believes the Parkhead club were right to voice concerns about match officials ahead of Sunday's Old Firm clash at Ibrox.

Celtic and the Scottish Football Association became embroiled in an unseemly spat following a revelation from an unknown Hoops' source that the club were frustrated with major decisions that they believe had gone against them this season - including in the last two matches against Rangers.

Celtic also expressed concerns about offside decisions given against recent loan signing Robbie Keane.

SFA president George Peat confirmed that there has been a private meeting between the ruling body and Celtic on the issue but hit back by questioning the courage of the Parkhead source and the timing of the leak.

The furore has served to intensify the scrutiny that will be on Sunday's referee Dougie McDonald as the visitors seek to reduce the seven-point gap behind Clydesdale Bank Premier League leaders Rangers.

However, Boyd believes Celtic were correct in approaching the SFA - and letting it be known through the media.

"I would imagine Alex Ferguson would be proud of the timing of this," he told BBC Scotland.

"Certainly on the evidence of what we have seen so far in this campaign, there has been some outrageous decisions and Celtic have a bigger grievance than most.

"So it was not before time, it was something that should have been looked in to.

"Is there ever a right time for anything like this to come out? I suppose not but it had to come out at some stage.

"It has come out at this time and Celtic are doing the right thing, expressing their concerns.

"There is certainly not (bias against Celtic), just a lot of incompetence and it has probably been highlighted by Celtic in their approach to the SFA."

Boyd, who played for Celtic between 1992 and 2003, continued: "You have to look at managers who have echoed some of the sentiments that Celtic fans have been feeling.

"Craig Levein, when he was manager at Dundee United, was disappointed that his defender Darren Dods didn't hold on to the ball with both hands when he should have given a penalty away (at Celtic).

"Eddie May, when he was Falkirk manager, said Celtic should have had a stonewall penalty.

"It's not just penalty decisions, other decisions have been mystifying.

"Incidents like Lafferty's challenge on Hinkel in the last Old Firm game which was just a yellow and everyone saw that it should have been a straight red.

"So Celtic are doing the right thing, expressing their concerns."
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:32 am

A Premier League footballer has fulfilled a lifelong ambition - by appearing on Channel 4's television show Countdown.

Clarke Carlisle, who plays for Burnley Football Club, beat fellow
contestant and reigning champion Adam Guest by 89 points to 55.

The game show tests participants' spelling and mental arithmetic.

Carlisle, 30, said: "I can't say it's better than winning a big football game - but it's up there."

He added during the show: "It's a lifelong ambition. I'm just delighted to be here.

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 24npv2e
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:58 am

You know, it must be early..i only just got that after looking at it for 10 mins... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:28 am

Worst kept secret..

Portsmouth enter administration and will be immediately docked 9 points, thus relegating them ......

If they dont come up with money for other stuff they could get docked even more points in the Championship..
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 pm

New Pompey badge unveiled ...

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 21b9kz5
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:52 am

Ooh...John Terry got cold shouldered by Wayne Bridge in the pre match handshakes...

Terrys first in line so all the Man City players shake his hand first....Bridge is last of the city players...Bridge puts his hand out as if to shake, Terry offers his, and Bridge takes his back....

Halfway to doing this..
The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Karlrove_2
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:26 am

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 15561193
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Bad day at the office today....1-3 to the Arse....to be fair to them they looked up for it today and we looked knackered (extra time in midweek)...

Had Shawcross sent off to for a 50-50 challenge on Aarron Ramsey...unfortunately Ramsey came out of it worse with his leg virtually hanging off and was put straight in an ambulance at the side of the pitch.. The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 446774

We'll be even bigger pariahs of the Premier league in the papers tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 pm

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 433649
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Shawcross went off in tears mate...

Both lads went in for the tackle, neither pulled out, and the outcome was a terrible injury...it wasn't deliberate at all, Shawcross aint that sort of player, he looked devastated at the injury....

I dont even think the ref was goin book him until the Arsenal players reaction to a bloody awful injury..
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Both lads went in for the tackle, neither pulled out, and the outcome was a terrible injury

Thats exactly how it happened to me, split my leg in two right down to the bone, couldn't walk for 3 months ...

Did i ever show you pics?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:50 pm

No mate....
I get very tickled stomached over such stuff...

You know its bad when the cameras dont even go near the medics working on him...same thing with Eduardos injury...
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:02 pm

I posted them on Mini ages ago, only pics of the scar mind ... I've got an 'orange segment' shaped hole in my leg, just to the side of my kneecap ... its about a half inch deep.

Try and find the photobucket account, but can take new pics if you really wanna see ... I show it off to everyone, its my war wound Haha.

Remember that Cov player? Boost was he called? Urgh, makes you cringe.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Ah post em up!...........I like gore if he doesn't The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 752815
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Here ya go ...

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 20p7fh5
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Aye alright, its a hole in me feckin leg LOL

You wanna see the one i've got going down the back of my head ... hmm, this sounds like the topic for a new thread.

"Show us your scars"
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Cool idea!!!!!!

I'll beat the lot of ya.............I have a 12" scar running right across my abdomen left to right, you could say it was a football injury, my belly was like a football until they cut me open The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:24 pm

..............and you have the same gas fire as us (only ours is black) The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 158394

........and do you shave them legs? The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 364909
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next