Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+14
mystical unicorn
Julz
Lisa
inuit
roland rat
hellblaster5
Spellarella
thegreatest
stranger
TK Trooper
Rick78
Mrs-G
Gaznandi
Bee
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Evening,

TG I feel so sorry for you right now, you arrived at the exact time that everyone upped and left sad

You make a great contribution to the place and post even though there is hardly anyone to respond and for that I am eternally grateful. Not so long ago this place was buzzing, now it drip drips by each day, I'm almost at the point of closing it down but then I think that too much as been built up to let it go to waste? I really don't know what the solution is, you just can't make people post if they don't want to. sad
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:23 pm

I don't know what to do either. I hope Rick's site picks up if this one won't. Would you and Gaz go over there if it does and Maddogz dies?
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:31 pm

In all honesty.......I think if this one dies, I'm done with general chat forums, I'd maybe drop by from time to time but it wouldn't be the same, like Gaz, I'm struggling to post on this one........Rick knows I wish him well with his site, it's just so damn difficult to maintain and when you lose heart it's hard to get it back again.

It's hard to find things to post here and I wouldn't want to just repeat the same over at Rick's, there's room enough for the two if they are different sites, how boring would it be to just go from one to the other and read the same stuff?

I need to get some motivation. wink
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I was saying if this one was to die, then go over there. Then you wouldn't be reading the same things because Maddogz wouldn't have anything to read. If you catch my drift. But I completely understand. But at the same time you guys better stop by and catch up. I did about a month ago and see where it went?
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:01 pm

I've just been over, posted, then got depressed.......it has more members logged in than here lol!
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Well mabe one or two more but iv only been open for about two weeks the site is stable now...and thanks for the cheep shot.. The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Lol
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Rick78 wrote:
Well mabe one or two more but iv only been open for about two weeks the site is stable now...and thanks for the cheep shot.. The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Lol

Cheap shot..?

From the man who starts a site up thats the spitting image of here and any other general site but with 1 or 2 torrent links...

Plagiarism, sincerest form of flattery.... wink

Oh, lol!
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Yep but aint most sites the same as here i could name but a lot but i was not wanting to go this way but seems iv been dragged into it the same old story but hey what the hell..and as for our sites being the same?? okays

Mabe its time for me to go my own way thanks guys but hey fuck it delete my account please i now know where i stand
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Whoa. Come one guys no one wants it to be like this. And Rick in all honesty you could have just stayed here. There was no real need to start a new site. We have all helped and I (speaking for myself) will still help if you want it.

But if this is how you are going to act I don't know how long I will in all honesty. You did start a site and it seems as if you are stealing some members from here. I don't want that taken the wrong way because this site probably wouldn't be active anyway.

That's just my take on it. I hope no one is mad about this but then again I really don't care either way. Like I said before i don't think anyone wants this place to end like this.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:38 am

Morning... grin

How we all feeling....?

Me, i'm knackered after the youngest grandson stayed and seemed to be awake every half hour... off to bed
And i wasn't even the one getting up with him, Andi was, so she must be fucked.....

The 5 year old grandson will be here any moment to be got ready and taken to school, no rest for the wicked eh....
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:52 am

Like i say guys and this is the last time im goin to say out about last night i may have blasted of a bit and i dont want any site to end deffo not gaz and andi have always nowen that..i have always said that if i get the members i will get em here also..i want both sites to work..and non of this silly talk of sites closing down also it might seem that our sites a similer but with the limitations of forumotion i wanted a place where torrent links and so could be posted without the fear of a shut down and like wise with the videos and games any how hope your all well and i know what thats like gaz m8..
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:09 am

Morning..........

Ricky I apologise if you think I was taking a cheap shot at you, I wasn't and never intended to, my motivation for chat sites in general is flagging, my own site included. I'd much rather sit and flick the TV remote than be posting. I know this lame attitude is doing no good for MadDogz and I really do intend on doing my best to get it going again, I won't let it go without a fight. I have no issue with you having Overload, you know that, I've even tried to help advertise it for you. It's not personal, it's simply me being bored with the internet.

I've sent out a PM telling everyone that the site is in danger and could well close within the week if people don't get active again........it's all I can do, we'll have to wait and see what happens now. thumbs up

.......and yes Riley Jay is all smiles and giggles, it appears he didn't come with the sleep function lol!
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:32 am

Well i just hope things get moving again and i was not in the best mood last night and i snapped so i apologise for that i should have pm'ed you to talk about it any how...

like my youngest at the mo lighter nights she bugges the life out of her sister lol trashes the bed room so she has had to start sleeping in lisa's bed till lisa goes up lol
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:45 am

Still gloriously sunny if a bit chilly...

I need get me some sunshine, i'm far too pale..

I look like a fuckin albino.....
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:56 am

cloudy here again m8 but the sun keeps popping trough but realy cold here
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:59 am

You need move further away from chilly jockoland mate.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:03 am

The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Lol yep i think your right The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Lol
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:47 am

hey all just read what you wrote there GAZ, for me I haven't been on the internet as much as I used to but I will try and start posting more threads etc it would be sad to see this forum go.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Thanks for that Stranger matey, every little helps thumbs up

As Gaz says it wasn't directed at anyone in particular just that it seems everyone has gone away all at once.

Poor TG has been talking to himself for days now, I was close to calling in the white van men to come and check up on him lol!
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Evening all finaly got the pc back of lisa tried to use the little ones erlier but the wifi packed in hope ya all well tonight
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm good Celtic beat the huns LOL
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Glad to see all the posts today. Maybe it will keep up and the forums will get active again. The Rose and Crown - Page 16 705355
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Evening all back from watching heston gawd that bloke is great............ Looking forward to next week the 80s as im an 80s kid The Rose and Crown - Page 16 752815

Last edited by Rick78 on Wed May 05, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:10 pm

thegreatest wrote:
Glad to see all the posts today. Maybe it will keep up and the forums will get active again. The Rose and Crown - Page 16 705355

And yes m8 its great all the posts again im goin to do my best to get both our sites goin...I'm on a mission..

Shit double post
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Evening Rick, I started to watch it then I phoned Julz and got side tracked, didn't it start off with strange floating UFO type of things, and retro ice cream?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose and Crown
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next