Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+14
mystical unicorn
Julz
Lisa
inuit
roland rat
hellblaster5
Spellarella
thegreatest
stranger
TK Trooper
Rick78
Mrs-G
Gaznandi
Bee
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:01 am

Gaznandi wrote:
I'm on the fuckin change..!

I'm sweating like a rapist..!

I'm sweating like a gay man at a Barrymore pool party..!

I'm sweating like a black man at a Klan barbeque...!

Anyone i managed not offend.....?
lol!

hang on a minute.... Nope still not offended..but becareful of offending me I have: itchy witchywand finger syndrome witch .

@HB Cool, I can use your experitise to sex up my hexes and plagues then. witch

What field are you hoping to be employed in?
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:04 am

Got some good news.Moogs out of the danger zone(again) her potassiums now down to 5.6 in the normal range. Looks like the increase in meds has at last kicked in. Another blood test for her next week and hopefully it will remain the same or be down a bit lower.
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:11 pm

lol,
i'm hoping to be employed in the medicine field, possibly as a pharmacist, but i'm more interested in research field, so will try to get my masters if i become a pharmacist

so, my friend just forwarded this email to me, it reads:

My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:
First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:20 am

@ HB the email LOL
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:08 am

@HB, got to love the old scooby email. Oddly enough I have worked with some character just like that.
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:38 pm

so, I got to the dorm tonight and my dorm door has a blackboard/slate kind of thing for each one of us and on my slate it said

"I have _ (this part was smudgy couldnt read it) underwear, I'm sorry"

and it looked like it was written by a girl
So, i talked to my roommates about it and they have no clue who wrote it, and then we started discussing what that smudged out part could be, so what do you guys think might have been written there?
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:45 pm

saggy baggy, is my choice. lol! Lockable is another . thumbs up

Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Hey Hey

Just floating past hope ya all well
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:04 am

all ok here rick hows things
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Quiet aint it folks...?

I do apologise for that, i'm not posting anywhere else, i'm just not posting at all, anywhere....

I'll try my damnedest be more net active, after all how can i expect anyone else to bother unless i lead by example..

Hows it hanging..?

Been a busy Summer/Autumn for us family wise as ever, Scottish friends are down tomorrow which is always a hugely pleasurable experience..

I'm immersed in various 360 games which has made me VERY lax hereabouts, soz..

But on the other hand, if no-one reads this, sod yer..... wink
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:28 pm

As i'm on me own ....

Whats the difference between jam and marmalade?

You can't marmalade your dick up a girls arse...

lol!
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:10 pm

well got Fifa 11 today bloody great
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Fifa 11 sounds good and lmao gaz m8 it seems to be quiet all around the shit web these days

Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Quiet aint it folks...?

I do apologise for that, i'm not posting anywhere else, i'm just not posting at all, anywhere....

I'll try my damnedest be more net active, after all how can i expect anyone else to bother unless i lead by example..

Hows it hanging..?

Been a busy Summer/Autumn for us family wise as ever, Scottish friends are down tomorrow which is always a hugely pleasurable experience..

I'm immersed in various 360 games which has made me VERY lax hereabouts, soz..

But on the other hand, if no-one reads this, sod yer..... wink

Exactly.

I'm back off my hols so I expect more posting. This witchy has her va va varoom broom back.

Excellent hols, 2 bad days of very wet n windy weather. Went through Stoke are, the area so hundog miserable. Full of druggies its so damned depressing. Smacked the boat about a bit up heartbreak hill. No choice, but playing ping pong with the locks due to the weir water being in the violent surge stage. Now home and the land is still rocking getly to the tune of the boat.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 am

I just farted while looking at this thread thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Good job I have air freshner to hand then.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
Good job I have air freshner to hand then.

Looking at the time that has passed since my post compared to yours, if it still stinks enough to need air freshner after that length of time then i think my sphincter has bloody well died

help
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:13 pm

It died TK. I did a nice memorial piece for it. lol!
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 pm

Bless you my child angel
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Are you my mommy?
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Stranger things have happened
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:18 am

Wicked, I have a stormtrooper in kinky underwear for a mommy. Is Luke my father? lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Just watching them miners in Chile being rescued...

Have to say, no matter how long i'd been down there i'm not sure they'd have persuaded me to get in that cage to be winched up...

Its tighter than a Smarties tube... shocked
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:11 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Just watching them miners in Chile being rescued...

Have to say, no matter how long i'd been down there i'm not sure they'd have persuaded me to get in that cage to be winched up...

Its tighter than a Smarties tube... shocked
I agree that is a tight fit, doesn't look like they can move about much so what happens if it got stuck?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm fuckin gagging for a chip butty....medium sliced Roberts bread, thick spread Flora, homecut chips (detest oven or frozen) and lashings of salt and vinegar...

I'm a cheap date me... wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose and Crown
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next