HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 National Lottery question?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 1541
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 41
Location : Scouseland

PostSubject: National Lottery question?   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:06 am

Like many of us i play the National Lottery in the hope of winning big and then spending the rest of my life laughing at poor people.... only kidding, i meant pointing and laughing at poor people!!!!

However, there have been long periods were i haven't played, so i don't know if the numbers i play i have been drawn in my absence of play. And seems as the odds of winning the lottery in the UK are around £14million to 1, i dread to think the odds of the same 6 number combination being drawn again (if already been drawn) if already been drawn.

So! Is there a way of checking to see if my 6 chosen numbers have ever been drawn before? I know i can check back through individual draws made, but i'm thinking more like something where i can enter my 6 numbers and something searches the records for me????

help
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 3905
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Peeking out of a drain.

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery question?   Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:10 am

If I recall yes there is if you look in draw history.

They got back so far beyond those dates no idea if you've won will count, its a ask them and see.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 1541
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 41
Location : Scouseland

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery question?   Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
If I recall yes there is if you look in draw history.

They got back so far beyond those dates no idea if you've won will count, its a ask them and see.


I know about that, but it only goes as far back as March. Plus i was thinking more along the lines of somewhere i could enter the numbers i use and it checks through every draw ever made to see if they have ever come up.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 3905
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Peeking out of a drain.

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery question?   Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:48 pm

You used to be able to run the odds there. Number frequency or something like that. It showed what numbers came up and how often.

If your tickets past March, email them and see how to check it. If you've won big don't forget to reward your bestest witchy-- me. witch
Back to top Go down
inuit

avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 64
Location : South West France

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery question?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:55 pm

And me!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 1541
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 41
Location : Scouseland

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery question?   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 am

Gris Gris wrote:
You used to be able to run the odds there. Number frequency or something like that. It showed what numbers came up and how often.

If your tickets past March, email them and see how to check it. If you've won big don't forget to reward your bestest witchy-- me. witch


You can get the stats for each number relatively easy. I just want to know if the 6 numbers i use have ever been darwn before as a winning jackpot.

I did email the national lottery and they sent me a spread sheet (excel format) listing every draw since the lottery began.
Would there be a way of just entering my number and seeing if there is a match without having to manually check each draw against my numbers???
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 3905
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Peeking out of a drain.

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery question?   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:59 pm

TK Trooper wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:
You used to be able to run the odds there. Number frequency or something like that. It showed what numbers came up and how often.

If your tickets past March, email them and see how to check it. If you've won big don't forget to reward your bestest witchy-- me. witch


You can get the stats for each number relatively easy. I just want to know if the 6 numbers i use have ever been darwn before as a winning jackpot.

I did email the national lottery and they sent me a spread sheet (excel format) listing every draw since the lottery began.
Would there be a way of just entering my number and seeing if there is a match without having to manually check each draw against my numbers???

You can by create a function using excel's frequency function to check what numbers come up the most or least.


Or go below and see the number frequency, that camelot have now stopped displaying in its national lottery site.

here
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 1541
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 41
Location : Scouseland

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery question?   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Gris Gris wrote:


You can by create a function using excel's frequency function to check what numbers come up the most or least.


Or go below and see the number frequency, that camelot have now stopped displaying in its national lottery site.


I don't mean to sound ungreatful, as always i am very greatful for all the help people on here offer thumbs up

However,! I think i am being misunderstood.


I don't want to check the frequency of each individual number i use. But if the 6 numbers i use as a whole having been drawn as a winning jackpot already
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 3905
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Peeking out of a drain.

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery question?   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:04 am

The frequency function in excel can do that but don't ask me how I can't recall how I did it years ago when somebody wanted the same thing. I don't have excel now to have a go at jogging my memory.

The only altertative I can think of today, as I have a major headache, rendering thinking at the not going to happen today end of the scale, is look through all the winning lines and see if that shows if your numbers come up.

That or go make buddies with a maths geek. Remember a geek is always your friend and enjoys a challenge and this would be along those lines. A computer geek, might be able to help you too, unfortunelty this ones is on stike. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: National Lottery question?   

Back to top Go down
 
National Lottery question?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fears Grow For Missing US Lottery Winner
» National Resources Mobilization Act - Casualty
» National Bolshevism
» Punk And National-Bolshevism
» Britain needs national debate about banning Muslim girls from wearing veils in public

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: