Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )

Go down 
+4
Mrs-G
TK Trooper
TDKING
Gaznandi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Empty
PostSubject: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:14 am

Let us know your thoughts matey, it's one I'm definitely waiting to see! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:40 pm

well went to see it last night bigest load of crap ever not one bit scary really let down with it they sure make it look good on the trailer but trust me it aint no good.
3/10
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 am

Screener just out...

The Fourth Kind 2009 DVDSCR XviD-SilentNinja
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:34 am

Is this on private ones only for now, can't find it anywhere else. Nice find though, was gutted i mist it at the flicks
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:41 am

Give it an hour or 2 mate and it'll be about.... The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) 878796
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:48 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Screener just out...

Gigidy Gigidy Goo!!

The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Quagmire

Thats tonights viewing sorted The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) 752815
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:03 pm

just grabbed this gona watch tommoz hope it a good one
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Hmmmmmm just watched it and what a load of crap sorry guys but it was the plot the filming the acting a big yawn
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:44 am

Rick78 wrote:
Hmmmmmm

Yup, that sums it pretty much up for me.

The idea was good but the film didn't manage to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:59 am

cry

Fancied this for months and its now 100% panned........dag nab it......!
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:04 am

I'd still give it a go mate.

Its not terrible, just seriously flawed in places - thats why I haven't rated it cos I watched it all and didn't really hate it.

It could have been a lot better, the whole idea of the film is that it contains 'real footage' ... but when watching this footage you sometimes end up going The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) 10380

Its trying to be in the same league as Paranormal Activity, Blair Witch etc.

I loved PA, you hated it.
Don't know how you rated Blair Witch.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:06 am

Hated it.... lmao

I'd have them 2 in the Doctor Martins Cherry Cola league division 3 sub section 5 once removed.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:08 am

Hey, i loved Burn after Reading and really enjoyed Trick'r'Treat so on lots its each to his own so i'll still give it a pop mate....
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 am

The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) 752815
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:42 am

Yup, still looking forward to it meself mate...
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 am

Erm? Very weird film that does leave you asking wtf that was about and what was going on and some denied and some corroborated the story.

Not a good film, but not a bad one either, its a puzzler I will re-watch just to query my questions on.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:43 pm

as I have said before I Went to the cinema and watched this and thought it was a load of shit and a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:37 pm

I still fancy it meself....i'll letcha know what i think in due course..... wink
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Watched half of it last night and really really enjoyed it, gonna watch t'other half tonight...

It's precisely what i expected it to be, interesting, thought provoking and well told (particularly with the pretend real footage)..

Very nicely done..

8/10 on the first half anyhoo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )   The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Kind...( alien abduction movie with Milla Jovovic )
Page 1 of 1