Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+9
harrythedog
Julz
hellblaster5
Bee
stranger
Gaznandi
roland rat
Rick78
Mrs-G
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:21 am

Evening MadDogians.................

Just back from the dentist, I lost a filling somewhere over the weekend, managed to get an emergency appointment tonight, all's well just don't ask me to speak! I've bit me tongue 20 times already and smoking a ciggie is all sucking and slobbering! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:26 am

The woman on the phone was like 'So will you be making payement now?'
I burst out laughing ...

Told her I want to know when and why I was overpayed in writting so i can figure it all out myself ... so she told me to ring Tax cred and gave me 24 hours grace.

Just reading around the money / advice forums though and it seems getting them to explain is near on impossible ... basically, if they say you owe them X amount - you fuckin' owe them X! No getting away from it ...

I'd leave the XBox off to cool down or somethin' for the night mate The Rose and Crown - Page 22 752815

Edit - Ayup gummy The Rose and Crown - Page 22 14238
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:30 am

Bit of advice Bee................

I was over paid by £59 when our Nat left college, they sent me the letter the next year and I arranged to pay them a fiver a month, I had to show that I was on a low income etc.......they sent me the payment slips, I paid the first month................never heard from them since! (and that was 3 years ago) thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:35 am

Before you admit defeat tho Bee.............give um hell!

Tell them that they paid you based on your circumstances and you provided them with all the necessary information in the first place and that any errors that occurred are from their end and not your fault, if all else fails...offer a fiver a month! You did right by demanding to see the breakdown too! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:40 am

hows it going troops, bee hope you get that sorted out with the Revenue & Customs fucking shocking Im sure you would have noticed if they overpaid you £1,300.

gaz hope the xbox is not on its was out again

MRS-GEE now is the perfect time to quit those cigs

for some reason Im in the mood for a cold beer cant though Allison is not here and the kid is just going to bed, TW pop round with some beer for me LOL.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:41 am

£1,300 though? Thats like 3 months money overpaid ...

I have no idea how they have come to that?

I will be ringing them tomorrow to offer some sort of payement, cos like I say - it seems once they say you owe it them, you owe it them - no ifs or buts.

Ah well, tomorrows another day I suppose.

Did you leave your filling for the filling fairy? The Rose and Crown - Page 22 848482

Edit - I'll have a cyber beer with you stranger my good man The Rose and Crown - Page 22 219435
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:49 am

cyber beer to fuck with that I want the real stuff The Rose and Crown - Page 22 219435 any how lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 am

Fook knows where the filling went?............must have been hungry in the night?

Can't be packing in the ciggies just yet, not in the right frame of mind.

Bee, have you still got the letter they sent saying £75 cus if you have you can use that against them too, tell them about it and say you've kept it as proof, ask how it can be one thing one week and different the next? This shows negligence on their part for a start.....don't take it laying down that's for sure!!!!!

Wish I could talk in your accent, I'd fone them for you!!!!!

I'm good at that sort of shit, I keep um going round in circles for hours, grind them down and make them submit lol!
Back to top Go down
roland rat
Lifer
Lifer
roland rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:16 pm

how did they overpay you ??
wtc or ctc ??

you always have the right of appeal ,tell them you want to appeal the decision as you think its wrong and ask for appeal forms to be sent to you ,
tax is not my thing but you still should have the right of appeal
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Mrs-G wrote:
Wish I could talk in your accent, I'd fone them for you!!!!!

http://www.btinternet.com/~troubleatmill/speak.htm

And

http://www.nyt.co.uk/lankytalk.htm#T%27CONTENTS

And if all ewt fails ... download t'Lancashire Otpots th'album ...