Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe' Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe'   BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe' Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:06 pm

The terror threat level in the UK has been raised from "substantial" to "severe", meaning an attack is "highly likely".

Home Secretary Alan Johnson has sought to reassure the public, saying: "I have to emphasise the fact it does not mean an attack is imminent."

He said the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre keeps the threat level under constant review and makes its judgements based on a "broad range of factors".

Mr Johnson said those factors include "the intent and capabilities of international terrorist groups in the UK and overseas".

He went on: "We still face a real and serious threat to the UK from international terrorism.

"I would urge the public to remain vigilant and carry on reporting suspicious events to the appropriate authorities and to support the police and security services in their efforts to consider those involved in terrorism."

The Home Secretary added that the Government will not be making specific details public.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe'   BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe' Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Need get me...( and NOT a man in uniform before anyone pipes in..)
BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe' Halo-suit[img][/img]

And..
BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe' Shelter-drawing
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe'   BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe' Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Hmmm ...

Dont like the sound of highly likely!

It scares me sometimes 'cause if I was a terrorist ... I wouldn't go through all the hassle of bombing London and risk being detected in the planning. I'd pack my bomb and walk just around the corner to my local shop, pub etc

Still the same effect
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe'   BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe' Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm

I feel the same on National Express coaches..they go countrywide, theres always folk on em and theres no security or searches whatsoever...

Or resturants in, say, Notts or Lincoln etc...they aint always goin do london or glasgow..the paddies did Warrington , Omagh and Brighton to great effect dint thee...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe'   BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS.....UK Terror Threat Level Raised To 'Severe'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: