Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..

Go down 
+6
the brett
harrythedog
TK Trooper
Mrs-G
Bee
Gaznandi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:53 pm

AHA!

Yeah those crazy Scandanavian bastards ...

Just been reading on the Norweigan Rovers Supporters Website ... some guy (probably called Lars or Jacob) is a season ticket holder at Ewood and travels to every game!

WHY?? The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 22 14238
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:28 am

Ashley Cole is the latest member of the England squad to be embroiled in a sex scandal, after naked pictures of him were sent to a glamour model.

28-year-old Sonia Wild claims that she received saucy texts including explicit photos of the Chelsea footballer, and sent him videos of herself.

Cole, who is currently nursing a broken ankle, last night admitted taking the photos, but denied he had sent them to Wild.

He told The Sun newspaper that he'd given the phone away to a friend and forgotten the photos were stored on it. 'I thought I'd deleted them,' he said.

'It seems I was wrong as someone has used it to pretend to be me. I would laugh if my foot didn't hurt so much.'

Lads' mag favourite Wild said, 'At first I didn't believe I was actually in touch with Ashley Cole. But next thing I knew I received a picture of him lying in bed on my phone.

'I recognised him straight away from the pictures I'd seen of him with his wife Cheryl - but couldn't resist having a bit of fun. It was exciting getting a picture of a soccer star.'

Ah, the old i took naked pics of meself and forgot delete em when i give me mate me phone story....nice try Cashley.....Chezzers gonna have yer plums... loser
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:13 am

I don't know what it is about your away end at Stoke, but this lad getting hit with the bin seems to be part of a pattern The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 22 151682

Chelsea -