Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread.. Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread..   I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Obviously always has been the shit tampering fuckin weasel but I'm a Celeb has confirmed it.....

Scared of flies but not shit the weird prick, she had to have help get TO the fuckin trial....!
Chuck the bastard off the bridge and let the maggots eat the hunchbacked bitch..

I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread.. Article-1289813071599-0C10B73E000005DC-748502_636x349

Last edited by Gaznandi on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread..   I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
the weird prick]

LMFAO!!!! lol! clap That has really put a smile on my face today Gaz, cheers mate! thumbs up

Have to agree though, what was the f***ing point of signing up for the show if your afraid of a nats fart!
She claimed on tonight episode that she didn't know what she was getting herself into, well i say F***ING B****CKS!!! The clue is in the fact your gonna be in Australia for starters. A country that has something like 9 of the world top ten poisonous creatures. The second clue being that your gonna be living in the pissing JUNGLE you numpty bitch!

Personally though i say rather than chuck her out, i hope she stays in till the end and gets chosen for every task going. The thing is, the ones that go out first spend longer in a luxuary hotel waiting for the show to end.

After watching tonights episode all i can say Shaun Ryder is a legend after eating all that crap with hardly a gag! Saying that, the amount of shite that man has taken, injected, swallowed, sniffed and snorted in his life it's a wonder he even knows where Manchester is, let alone Australia! Well done to him though!
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread..   I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:58 pm

I've also decided that Nigel bloke is hilarious. Telling Lembet "cheeky girl shagger" opik to" stop talking utter bollocks man!" LMAO!! Love it

(Shouldn't we re-name this thread the i'm a celeb wanker thread or something)
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread..   I'm a Celebrity rant/discussion/love/hate thread.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:12 pm