Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS3 online/network

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:41 am

well as Im sure yous have herd that the PS3 got hacked, 70 Million peoples consoles werent able to play online but its supposed to be up and running for tomorow just to let people know.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:46 am

Oh good I could do with a few more credit card details etc, never can have enough stolen data. lol! Hope they beefed up the security this time.

You'd have thunkit that they use other things to validate your accounts instead of the same detials the banks and credit card companies have. No wonder the hackers go for such sweet candy.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:18 pm

thank god my bank details werent on it,
@ bee have u got a new PS3 still to beat u at fifa whistle
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:44 pm

stranger wrote:
thank god my bank details werent on it
Just send them to everybody instead and be done with it. Government do, oh no they just leave them for somebody to take home with them. lol!
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:58 pm

lol, it just shows u that a boy of 18 can shut down the playstaion network he warned them 2 weeks before it and sony thought he was kidding on well guess what sony he wasnt lol.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:33 am

stranger wrote:
lol, it just shows u that a boy of 18 can shut down the playstaion network he warned them 2 weeks before it and sony thought he was kidding on well guess what sony he wasnt lol.

Was it actually an 18yr old. Have they got the person who did it?
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:38 am

yeah I read on a forum that it was a group called annymous and they were 18 years

Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:57 am

It would seem that if this group is real and what they say is actually true, they have no interest in the potentially obtained customer info, but rather to cause as much disruption to the company itself without disrupting the game players. But who knows?

Even if they are genuine, i am undecided on them as yet.

Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:04 am

I hate them I cant get to play online it was supposed to be fixed for today tried it the smorning and 20 minutes ago its still down.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:31 am

18, blimey there old. I watched a 12 year old boy hack into some pretty armoured firewalls. He went through it like me and a packet of bisquits. Quickly and easily.

Amazing to watch codebreakers and hackers in action(legally used ones) but don't half make you take notice of how quick and easy some of them can do it.

I see sonys game EVerquest has also lost passwords etc too, News just said.

Only thing I hacked was my brother action man figure his favourite one with a hacksaw. Bloody satisfying it was too. lol!
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:41 am

Anonymous isn't really a group, at best it's several hactivist groups working together to achieve a common goal and at worst it's ridiculous faux-anarchist children being arseholes; it's just a name, a concept and a brand that's strength and downfall is that it can be any and everybody.

As for bringing the PSN down the specific group being blamed denies it, which they are not in the habit of doing if they have; although they have been ddosing Sony websites for going after George Hotz.

Who to believe?

Then again I haven't been paying much attention to this.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:52 am

Gris Gris wrote:
18, blimey there old. I watched a 12 year old boy hack into some pretty armoured firewalls. He went through it like me and a packet of bisquits. Quickly and easily.

Amazing to watch codebreakers and hackers in action(legally used ones) but don't half make you take notice of how quick and easy some of them can do it.

I see sonys game EVerquest has also lost passwords etc too, News just said.

Only thing I hacked was my brother action man figure his favourite one with a hacksaw. Bloody satisfying it was too. lol!

Maybe we should contact him and get a pic of you from him, how sweet would that revenge be for him :o)
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:30 pm

well you can play the PS3 games online now but still cant get in to the play station network untill the 31st may on the plus side playstation network are giving every one a free game they arent the best of games but hey its still a free game.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Where you get the free game from, download it online i guess?
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:06 am

Im asumeing once the playstation network is up on the 31st of may u will get a list of games that u can download from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 online/network Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 online/network   PS3 online/network Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 online/network
Page 1 of 1