Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?

Go down 
+6
Julz
Spellarella
TDKING
.tUrniP
TK Trooper
Gaznandi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Empty
PostSubject: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:06 am

Did have an answer, but..........
Hmmmmmmmm, i need to think on this one.... head scratcher
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:37 am

Purely because i consider them at the top of their field and something that has interested me from as far back as i can remember, and because i have seen all of his documentaries......

So i would choose David Attenborough
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:04 am

Do they have to be alive?
I mean can it be someone resurrected, not can I be stuck in an elevator with a dead body...

I'll assume they do and say... um... Stephen Fry.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 am

And he's quite used to it is Mr Fry..
Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? 2214425-450x337

Lets make it anyone from history then to make it more interesting....

Though i very much doubt anyone would fancy being stuck in a lift with Vlad the Impaler or Attila the Hun.....
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:16 am

if it has to be alive Rob zombie

if not then vincent price
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Easy Stephen Fry and Terry Pratchett. Both can read me stories and I'll be a content little mischievious imp, for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:24 pm

If Terry Pratchett could remember who he was that is.....
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:25 pm

ooooo gaz thats harsh mate u might be there one day lol and if u do am gonna keep tellin ya ya called madona
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:30 pm

One day..i'm fukin there already mate....

Anyway, where was i..?

Oh yeah, I was just telling John Wayne, its a bit quiet here on Darkside tonight aint it...
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:08 am

Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? 14238 You pair of nutters!!
Back to top Go down
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:09 am

who me n gaz nah lol
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 am

pushmepullu wrote:
Consider yourself slapped for that. I might even issue you a curse. May you develop a squeak for a week.Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? 63883

For dead people in a lift, I'd have Gengis Khan, Spike Milligan and Peter Sellers and several cans of air freshner.
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:42 am

Billy Connolly cos he's funny as fuck.... anything!
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:45 am

My gorgeous wife Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? 314929
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:46 am

Gris Gris wrote:
pushmepullu wrote:
Consider yourself slapped for that. I might even issue you a curse. May you develop a squeak for a week

Have a guess what the first thing i did when i walked in from shopping ....

Yes, fukin squeaked......... shocked
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:47 am

abitofchange23 wrote:
My gorgeous wife Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? 314929

Cool, so who is she then...?
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 am

The most famous woman in the world (to me!!)
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:54 am

Is she stood behind you with the rolling pin as you type that
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:16 pm

TK Trooper wrote:
Is she stood behind you with the rolling pin as you type that

No, but she is making me a lovley chicken dinner!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 pm

pushmepullu wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:
pushmepullu wrote:
Consider yourself slapped for that. I might even issue you a curse. May you develop a squeak for a week

Yes, fukin squeaked......... Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? 433649

Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Lol Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Lol Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Lol nothing to do with me I am a complete Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? 848482
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:34 pm

pushmepullu wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:
pushmepullu wrote:

Yes, fukin squeaked.........
shocked

I swear to god he's been squeaking all day........it's really weird!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Trainers he's had for 18 months never squeaked before suddenly squeak on the laminate??????
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:24 pm

It's when his arse starts squeaking, thats when you wanna worry
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:08 am

errmmm. it has to be hugh grant, ever since i was a little girl i have has a massive crush on him Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Lol

sshhhh though, dont tell my partner Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? 848482
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am

Adolph Hitler ! so that I could get great pleasure from ripping his head off! If not then Jessica Alba! can I? Please!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?   Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which famous person would you like to be stuck in a lift/elevator with?
Page 1 of 1