Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake   Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:47 pm

A man mistook his fiancée for an intruder and shot her dead the day before their wedding.

John Tabutt told police he seized his gun because he thought he heard someone in his Florida home.

Thinking his live-in partner was in bed, the 62-year-old fired at a figure in a dark hallway.

He discovered too late he struck Nancy Dinsmore, also 62, who he was due to marry the very next day.

Tabutt called 911 in the early hours of Friday, moaning and sobbing, according to local newspaper reports.

"I thought I had an intruder in the house," he told the emergency operator. "Honest to God, she looks dead."

A "distraught" Tabutt stood by while his fiancée was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics, according to police.

He has not been charged with any offence and officers said everything pointed to a tragic accident.

The couple planned to wed in a small ceremony at St. Stephen
Catholic Church in Florida's Winter Springs, Ms Dinsmore's son-in-law
Scott Sposato told the Orlando Sentinel.

"They loved each other," he said. "It was quite apparent."

Yeah ok, that dont seem at all
Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake Yellow_fish
Now do it............
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake   Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:09 am

Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake 151682 Mmmm not sure here..........he would have benefited more doing it a few days after the wedding?
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake   Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:16 pm

I wonder ...........
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake   Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:10 pm

I'm not sure about fishy, but I think it's inevitable that incidents like this happen, and will continue to, with the gun laws and general attitude of America.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake   Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm

.tUrniP wrote:
I'm not sure about fishy,

Irony, wasted on the young...........
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake   Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Yeah, no, I still don't get it...

Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake 120650L
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake   Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Ask an adult then...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake   Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groom Shoots Bride to be Dead By Mistake
Page 1 of 1