Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Empty
PostSubject: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:20 am

Even if you aint a regular watcher i'd tune in....

See how much stick he gets and how he squirms out of it.....

Bit of tele history......... BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm 878796
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Race is the issue apparently, just for a change...

But the folk voting for the slug and his slugettes are the ones that are down the corner shop ( run by asians usually ) buying a 4 pack of lager at 9 in the morning and then standing round with mates to drink all day in the street, and also the parents of said folk...

They complain about immigrants taking theirs and their childrens jobs, yet they and their kids are happy to sit pissing it up with the neighbours whilst the immigrants/pakis/gypos are the ones starting their shops/car washes/taxis etc etc at the crack of dawn............

Remember, even fukin Hitler had some policies that made sense at the time....

I fear for our future, i really do....

* goes off to practice goosestepping, arm raising and growing of daft tache..*

I pray i aint alive or have emigrated ( become an immigrant BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm 878796 ) if they ever come to power, i truely do.........
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:30 pm

What a load of crap that turned out to be....

Was looking forwad to it too.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:05 am

Did he say Britain is for whites only,?

8 million+ tuned in, I wasn't one of them. I forgot it was on. Should have remebered as yesterday had a BNP letter pushed through the door To be honest not read it yet. I will and see how 'racist' it is.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 pm

pushmepullu wrote:

But the folk voting for the slug and his slugettes are the ones that are down the corner shop ( run by asians usually ) buying a 4 pack of lager at 9 in the morning and then standing round with mates to drink all day in the street, and also the parents of said folk...

They complain about immigrants taking theirs and their childrens jobs, yet they and their kids are happy to sit pissing it up with the neighbours whilst the immigrants/pakis/gypos are the ones starting their shops/car washes/taxis etc etc at the crack of dawn............

I'll get me coat then shall I? BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm 14238

Seriously though ... lamb - to - the - slaughter! The BBC should hang their head ....

Some of these issues ARE real and ARE relevant, hopefully this debate will show the BNP up for who they really are and make way for more moderate groups talking about the disaster which the immagration system, the rise in fanatical Islam and the unfair way the 'aborigines' of this country are treated!
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:06 pm

The trouble is he wanted to be on the show, he wanted his party to be equally represented, the BBC decided to give him the platform he requested and he just didn't handle it the way he should have, he thought he would be supported by some of the audience at least but wasn't.

What scares me the most is the thought that people automatically jump on the bandwagon (of course that is what politics is about) either for or against racist issues without actually considering their own personal views.

For example - How many of that audience boo the man and his opinions in public but then go home and don't think twice about labelling someone a Paki by slip of the tongue?

Or

How many people say they are racist and hate non whites, then proceed to use their taxi's, shops or car washes?

Be honest at least, have a belief because you have a belief, just don't be two faced about it!.........

just my twopenny's worth!
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:53 am

Common? We have to deal with issues here. The thought that all Asian familys in Britain live their lives with this cloud of racism hanging over their heads is bullshit! I can only speak for what i have seen, in the town where i live ... racism isn't a one way thing you know. It can't only be classed as racist when its white on somebody else.

I showed you a program the other day about how our town is basically split in two, well we live in one of the crossover areas.

I'd challenge any of you on here to come a spend time here.

Being called 'gora' as soon as you step out of the house, thinking we dont know what it means.
Jen being told 'you white bitch, this is our country now' EVERY time she goes to the shop, by the group of 'asians' that hangabout at the top of the street.
Me confronting the gang and having 5 cars turn up at my door, smashing my windows and scaring the life out of my kids.
Walking to town and having mobile phone footage of 9/11 thrust in my face with the words 'your next'.

When I was at school, we were reminded EVERY day that Islam was going to take over Britain .... EVERY day! We couldn't even walk to school without being jumped by kids from the other 'asian' school ... simply because we were white.

Lets forget all that shall we? Because as long as I never refer to one of them as PAKI ... no harm has been done? Bollox!

40% of the population of the town I live in are British Pakistani (whatever that means)

An Afghani from Afghanistan is an Afghan
An Uzbeki from Uzbekistan is Uzbek
A Kazakhi from Kazakistan is a Kazak
A Paki from Pakistan is a Pak <<< its the name of their people for Christ sake! But I cant say the truth because I'm white.

All in alll, the BNP are raising issues that i suppose if you dont live with the day to day reality, will never understand.

They are a shambles, no political organisation that I would ever vote for but the issues they raise are REAL, real to us anyway. Why else would they get so many votes? The protest vote theory is bull. I'm all for a more moderate version of the BNP gaining some power and looking out for the rights of both the white people and everyone else - EQUALLY.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:05 am

Btw, how much of a joke was the program? An out and out witch hunt, the BBC should be ashamed.

The 'most powerful Muslim woman in Britain' giving her views on why Nick Griffin is vile because of his views on certain minoritys of the British public ... while in the same sentance saying she doesn't agree with civil partenerships because the 'go against the grain of society'.

Hmm, makes you think doesn't it. The word hypocrite springs to mind and the BBC are the biggest hypocrites of them all.

And on a side note, all we hear are 'the BNP are a bunch of racist, violent thugs' blah blah.
The only violence I ever see regarding the BNP comes from the people demonstrating againt them.

The protesters use their democratic right of freedom of speech ... to stop somebody else speaking? Pathetic!

Its all one big joke ....
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:56 am

Bee, we live in a totally mushed up area......We have a mosque 30 seconds away ( used to be a working mens club ) we have 2 hand car wash lots which are run and staffed by iraqis within 2 minutes walk, a corner shop directly across the road run by sikhs, most of the houses are owned by asian landlords, theres pakistanis, vietnamese, chinese and somalis living in me street.

So i know full well the problems and argument for and against stuff.

I've known the situations arise from 'white trash' and 'paki'......

We had race riots when i was growing up, though it would have been the NF then...

And you have to remember we are the BNP''s 'gem', they got a few seats in the elections..

All of mine and the Mrs's family already do or would if they could be arsed,
vote for them..

Is there a danger of just replacing the muslim hatred with the irish hatred of the 70's and 80's, when we thought any guy with a donkey jacket who wanted tarmac the drive would be planting semtex at the same time....?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:58 am

'One In Five Voters Now Considering BNP'

The first poll following Nick Griffin's controversial appearance on
Question Time has found more than a fifth of voters would now consider
voting BNP.

Taken in the hours after the show, the YouGov poll for The Daily
Telegraph found 22% of voters would seriously consider voting BNP in a
local, general or European election.

Two thirds said they would never vote BNP under any circumstances, with the rest unsure.

More than half of those questioned said that they agreed with the
BNP, or thought the party had a point, in wishing to speak up for the
interests of the indigenous, white British people.

This included 43% who said that while they shared some of its concerns, they had no sympathy for the party itself.

Some 12% said they completely agreed with the BNP and supported the
party's decision to speak up, while 38% said they disagreed totally
with the party's political outlook.

The figures are based on a sample of 1,314 electors across Britain interviewed online from October 22-23.A BBC spokesman said: "We have been very clear in setting out our reasons for having Nick Griffin on Question Time.

"The BBC's obligation is around due impartiality. It is not our job to comment on the ebb and flow of opinion polls."

Mr Griffin's debut appearance on the show sparked uproar, with angry
scenes outside BBC TV Centre in west London as nearly 1,000
demonstrators protested.

He has said he is to make a formal complaint to the BBC about his
treatment on the panel, which he believed had been deliberately
"twisted" in order to focus on him and his party's policies, leaving
him to face a "lynch mob".

Job done then.....
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:28 am

I have the theory that the only reason why the BNP have failed to get any gain in Blackburn is that there is nobody left here to vote for them ...

The town, under Jack straw, has rolled over and has been turned into some kind of 'flagship' for multiculturism ... which has failed badly.

It's multicultural alright, just every other other culture. The face of white Britain has been erased, close on to cultural genocide.

All people are asking for is a bit of equality, if we are going to play then lets, atleast, have the same rules for BOTH sides. This kind of thinking doesn't make people racist, it makes people sensible. Common sense these days is deemed to 'offensive' though.

Sensible people should NOT vote for the BNP, but, they should still have the right to their their voices heard. Sadly though at the moment, the only channel people can get these voices heard is through the BNP which is dangerous.

I am sick to the back teeth of anyone and everyone in this country who raises the slightest concern about immigration, Islam and the way the white British of this country and being treated as second class, being classed as racist!

Its just a nice little box to put a serious debate into and ignore. 'Their view isn't important because they are racist, far right, Nazi's' ... fucking bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:09 am

We are lucky in the fact that where we live there is no real sense of racial tension, as I said previously, there is more of a problem down the road about 2 miles from us in Normacot but I could still walk through there feeling 80% confident that nothing would be said against me.

I watched the videos that Bee put up and found it very difficult to comprehend what it must be like to live like that, to my mind it all seems to be going backwards, back to the 60''s and 70's like when the tensions first started between the Whites, Blacks and Asians?

I may be wrong on this score but things seemed to calm down during the 80's and 90's and we mostly lived in harmony ( I can't speak for Blackburn here) or was that because we found a diversion of anger against the IRA?

Only since 9/11 have the young Asian community in Britain found a voice, either through racial hatred or extremism and conversely young Whites too have fixed opinions. Communities have again become divided. It seems to me that the hard work that the older generations did to integrate has been forgotten.

All this said........the issue here is just about Whites VS Asians....the BNP I suspect are masking the issue by saying it is Immigration. In the case of Blackburn and Normacot, the communities are already born and bred British citizens NOT immigrants ......the immigration took place in the 50's and 60's and nothing can be done to change that now!

I would appreciate Nick Griffins policies better if they were genuine, yes the country is struggling under the pressure of asylum seekers and European immigrants, housing and job shortages, added pressure to the NHS etc....
These policies are already being covered by the other political parties the only difference is that they don't follow the belief that the Holocust never happened and the KKK were a harmless and non violent society!.
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:30 am

The idea that the intergration of the Asian Muslim community was a success and that 9/11 somehow made the community go 'back into itself' is a complete myth.

We had the exact same issues years before 9/11 ... it changed nothing.

I can only speak for what I have seen, but here the Asian community has made no effort to intergrate but the complete opposite. Effectively creating two towns. The responsibilty of this though tends to lie on the shoulders of the white British. Why? Why should we go that extra step to include a community that CLEARLY doesn't want to be included?

This talk about things being calm in the 80's and 90's because people were focused on the IRA is wrong, it makes it sound like British people have to have to have a set of people to hate / blame for everything. The belief that ' if it wasn't the Muslims it would be the Jews' for example completely kills anybodys arguement as it implys that their concerns aren't real and they are just 'picking' at a community.

The Asian Muslim's and the IRA are totally different, different concerns, different people, different cultures.

People here aren't concerned about the Asian community because they fear being bombed. They are concerned because they fear being swept aside and not given a second thought, the people here are JEALOUS of the Asian community if anything.

---

To be fair to Nick Griffin, I don't think he has ever denied the Holocust, he just stated that the way in which the Holocust has been used for the past 60 years was wrong and in some ways I agree.

I mean 'Holocust denial', the fact that you can actually break the law for having an opinion speaks volumes. We all know that the Holocust DID happen but why the need to constantly reinforce that it did? Even to the point of creating a law to stop people saying it didn't?

I have to think that no Holocust would start to raise serious questions about the current State of Israel ... but I wont get into that.

We have to remember that the Holocust wasn't just a crusade against the Jews but also Jehovah's witnesses, homosexuals, freemasons, gypsies. The memory of the holocust though has, kind of, been hijacked by the Jewish people.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:48 am

Now, your me mate, and i love ya dearly, and i think its a very well written post, but by god, what a load of old cock...

And as for the Nazi/Jew/Holocaust situation, its one of my pet subjects....

You say its been 'hijacked'.....

Have a read:

Since 1945-46, the most commonly cited
figure for the total number of Jews killed has been an estimate of
approximately six million.
This figure, first given at the Nuremberg Tribunal, has been confirmed again and again by later research.

The Holocaust commemoration center, the Yad Vashem Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority in Jerusalem, comments:
There is no precise figure for the number of Jews killed in the
Holocaust. The figure commonly used is the six million established by
the Nuremberg Tribunal in 1946 and repeated later by Adolf Eichmann, a
senior SS official. Most research confirms that the number of victims
was between five and six million. Early calculations range from 5.1
million (Professor Raul Hilberg) to 5.95 million (Jacob Leschinsky).
More recent research, by Professor Yisrael Gutman and
Dr. Robert Rozett in the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, estimates the Jewish losses at
5.59-5.86 million, and a study headed by Dr. Wolfgang Benz presents a
range from 5.29-6 million. The main sources for these statistics are
comparisons of prewar censuses with postwar censuses and population
estimates. Nazi documentation containing partial data on various
deportations and murders is also used. We estimate that Yad Vashem
currently has somewhat more than four million names of victims that are
accessible.

Raul Hilberg, in the third edition of his ground-breaking
three-volume work, The Destruction of the European Jews, estimates that 5.1 million Jews died during the Holocaust. This figure includes "over800,000" who died from "Ghettoization and general privation"; 1,400,000
who were killed in "Open-air shootings"; and "up to 2,900,000" who
perished in camps. Hilberg estimates the death toll in Poland at "up to
3,000,000". Hilberg's numbers are generally considered to be a
conservative estimate, as they typically include only those deaths for
which some records are available, avoiding statistical adjustment.
British historian Martin Gilbert used a similar approach in his "Atlas
of the Holocaust", but arrived at a number of 5.75 million Jewish
victims, since he estimated higher numbers of Jews killed in Russia and
other locations.

Lucy S. Dawidowicz used pre-war census figures to estimate that 5.934 million Jews .

One of the most authoritative German scholars of the Holocaust,
Wolfgang Benz of the Technical University of Berlin, cites between 5.3
and 6.2 million Jews killed in Dimension des Völkermords (1991), while
Yisrael Gutman and Robert Rozett estimate between 5.59 and 5.86 million

Jewish victims in the Encyclopaedia of the Holocaust (1990).
There were about 9.4 million Jews in the territories controlled
directly or indirectly by the Nazis. (Some uncertainty arises from the
lack of knowledge about how many Jews there were in the Soviet Union).

The 6 million killed in the Holocaust thus represent about 64% of these
Jews. Of Poland's 3.3 million Jews, over 90 percent were killed. The
same proportion were killed in Latvia and Lithuania, but most of
Estonia's Jews were evacuated in time. In Czechoslovakia, Greece, the
Netherlands and Yugoslavia, over 70 percent were killed. More than 50
percent were killed in Belgium, Hungary and Romania. It is likely that
a similar proportion were killed in Belarus and Ukraine, but these
figures are less certain. Countries with notably lower proportions of
deaths include Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Italy and Norway. Finally, of
the 750,000 Jews in Germany and Austria in 1933, only about a quarter
survived. Although many German Jews emigrated before 1939, the majority
of these fled to Czechoslovakia, France or the Netherlands, from where
they were later deported to their deaths.

The number of people killed at the major extermination camps is estimated as follows:
Auschwitz-Birkenau: 1.4 million; Belzec: 500,000; Chelmno: 152,000;
Majdanek: 78,000 (figure under review); Maly Trostinets: 65,000;
Sobibór: 250,000; and Treblinka: 870,000.

This gives a total of over 3.3 million; of these, 90% are estimated
to have been Jews. These seven camps alone thus accounted for half the
total number of Jews killed in the entire Nazi Holocaust. Virtually the
entire Jewish population of Poland died in these camps.

In addition to those who died in the above extermination camps, at
least half a million Jews died in other camps, including the major
concentration camps in Germany. These were not extermination camps, but
had large numbers of Jewish prisoners at various times, particularly in
the last year of the war as the Nazis withdrew from Poland. About a
million people died in these camps, and although the proportion of Jews
is not known with certainty, it was estimated to be at least 50
percent. Another 800,000 to 1 million Jews were killed by the
Einsatzgruppen in the occupied Soviet territories (an approximate
figure, since the Einsatzgruppen killings were frequently
undocumented). Many more died through execution or of disease and
malnutrition in the ghettos of Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania,
Latvia and Hungary before they could be deported.

You can see why eh....
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:05 am

I'm not in any way shape or form denying the Holocust or denying the ammount of jews that died in it.

All I am saying is that the MEMORY of the holocust has been used, by a few, for their own means.

No Holocust = No Israel

The shame the West feels for letting the Holocust happen to the Jews has lead to modern Israel feeling invincible. They can basically do anything they want because people remember the Holocust and are scarred of offending the memory of the 6 million.

Pretty dumbed down but you can just imagine a conversation at the UN lol.

UK: Hello Israel, would you mind treating the Palestians a tad better?

Israel: Remember the Holocust?

UK: Well, theres no reply I can give to that. You just carry on doing what you are doing. Tally ho!

You don't see any truth in that?

PS Love you too BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm 878796
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Oh, i agree entirely Israel is far to powerful in that part of the world and all the powers that be protect and bow down to them..

And the way they treat the Palestinians is an abhorrent and should have been stamped upon at the beginning....

But i tend to think its more down to the fact that they're wealthy, a nuclear power and their global positioning than the fact of 'dont mention the war'.....

Ps, Bless..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm   BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BNP leader on BBC1 Question Time 10.35 pm
Page 1 of 1