Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive' Empty
PostSubject: Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive'   Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Moors murderer Ian Brady claims it has cost the taxpayer £3m to keep him alive on his hunger strike.

Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive' 15380871

Brady says he is now a 71-year-old "skeleton", 10 years after doctors initiated a programme of feeding him through a nasal tube.

In a letter copied to a news agency, the serial killer reaffirms his wish to die and condemns the expense to the public purse of prolonging his life.

Brady is being held at Ashworth Hospital, the high security hospital at Maghull, Merseyside.

He writes: "I request and expect nothing from the vermin here, except a coffin, and am politically force-fed as they can't leech a living from dead bodies."

Brady is kept alive thanks to a liquid nutrition mix fed into his stomach twice a day.
He spends most of his day in a room where he has a bed table and bookshelf.

He drinks only black coffee and since a smoking ban was introduced in July 2007 has abandoned his 40-a-day cigarette habit.

Brady writes: "The moral, professional and mental bankruptcy of Ashworth, where corrupt over-manning and continued fake employment of redundants means it now costs over £300,000 to store a tramp, immigrant or minor thief, per annum.

"In 'Trashworth', I am the only high-profile prisoner they possess to demonise the population in general, and fool the public with a seventy-year-old skeleton, with over ten years on force-fed hunger strike."

"I had better conditions, company, and trust in the Durham Special Security Wing back in the 1960s, along with the Krays, and train robbers, than I've ever had, or ever will have, in this pigs-trough for substandard prison wardens and clerks, costing six times the per capita of an honest prison."

In 1966, when Brady was sentenced to life imprisonment with co-accused Myra Hindley for a string of child killings, the judge described him as "wicked beyond belief, with no reasonable chance of reform".

Brady recently said he was abandoning a legal battle to return him to a regular prison where he would have the right to refuse force-feeding and starve himself to death.

Brady's solicitor Richard Nicholas said the £300,000 annual cost of holding a patient at Ashworth was based "on the overall cost divided by the number of patients who are detained at the hospital".

Ashworth chiefs declined to confirm the amount.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive'   Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Just let the fucker kill himself, he's doing nothing more in this life than raising ghosts.

Why do we feel the need to somehow 'preserve' these monsters?
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive'   Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive' Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:07 am

It's not so much about preserving him, it's making him suffer in a way that he did to those poor kids.

He wishes he were dead...............tough!

Take him on the moors, strip him down to his pants and socks, tie him up, torture him then bury him alive in a hole .................lets see how long it takes for anyone to find him.

nah..............even that's too nice for him.

shout
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive'   Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive' Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 am

let a bunch of kids/parent in at him with basball bats and set about the dirty beast
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive'   Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive' Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Make him watch re-runs of Jedward 24/7...that'll punish the f***er lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive'   Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ian Brady: 'You've Wasted £3m Keeping Me Alive'
Page 1 of 1