Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..

Go down 
+6
the brett
harrythedog
TK Trooper
Mrs-G
Bee
Gaznandi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:28 am

Ah Bee, its nice to come back from a 3-1 tonking by Spurs by welcoming little old Chelski to your place...wink

Btw, seen the highlights, did Chimbonda think he was still playing for them and not you...
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:40 am

Blackburn run in...

H Chelsea
H Birmingham
A Burnley
A Portsmouth
H Man Utd
H Everton
A Wolves
H Arsenal
A Aston Villa

Stoke run in...

H Aston Villa
H Tottenham
A West Ham Utd
H Hull City
A Wolves
A Fulham
H Bolton
A Chelsea
H Everton
A Man Utd

West Ham run in..

A Arsenal
H Wolves
H Stoke City
A Everton
H Sunderland
A Liverpool
H Wigan Athletic
A Fulham
H Manchester City

Dont fancy the ammers much....
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:45 am

I'm always confident against Chelsea mate ... at home anyway.

Yeah right Hahaha

I've said it before, that Chimbongo is a feckin liability, lazy as shit ... a proper football mercenary. Could do without that type of player tbh ...

Apparently 3 Burnley fans were arrested in the grounds of David Dunns house with tins of claret and blue paint ... trying to pull another stunt like they did with Uncle Jacks statue before the derby. The cheeky Dingle bastards were gonna paint the front of his house.

Two bets today ...

4 homes - Forest, Charlton, Dag & Red, Kettering

4 aways - Shef U, Swansea, Southampton, Colchester

Nice little 200 quid if both bets come in The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 50123
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:49 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Blackburn run in...

H Chelsea
H Birmingham
A Burnley
A Portsmouth
H Man Utd
H Everton
A Wolves
H Arsenal
A Aston Villa

Stoke run in...

H Aston Villa
H Tottenham
A West Ham Utd
H Hull City
A Wolves
A Fulham
H Bolton
A Chelsea
H Everton
A Man Utd

West Ham run in..

A Arsenal
H Wolves
H Stoke City
A Everton
H Sunderland
A Liverpool
H Wigan Athletic
A Fulham
H Manchester City

Dont fancy the ammers much....

You play Utd last day? Could be interesting, same as us playing Arsenal at home second to last ... I'll love it, just love it if we ruin their title chances.

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Keeganrant_450x300
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 am

250 Rochdale fans have walked to Accrington (via Blackburn) for the game today, for Sport Relief ...

Wish i knew earlier, would have pelted them with eggs
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 am

Rangers 1-0...... two men down clap
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 am

Taken from Back of the Net:

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Manchester-City-v-Stoke-Tony-Pulis-pa_1401024-300x225

Stoke City manager Tony Pulis has presented Professional Game Match Officials chief Mike Riley with a mammoth three-tome epic entitled ‘The Inadequacies of Mike Dean’, which, at just over 8,000 pages is one of the longest pieces of literature ever written in the English language.

Pulis was livid after referee Mike Dean, who had already sent off two Stoke players earlier in the season, dismissed Dean Whitehead in a 2-1 defeat against Tottenham.
The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Referee-mike-dean

But the depth of Pulis’ feeling only became clear this morning after the weasel-esque Welshman submitted an all-encompassing character assassination of Dean to the FA’s referee watchdog.

The work, which clearly took hundreds of hours to write, begins with the chapter: ‘June 2, 1968: A wanker is born’ and continues to outline the hapless referee’s shortcomings from birth to the current day.

From a failed recorder recital at the age of 4 to an emotionally charged break-up with first girlfriend Linda, Pulis pulls no punches and takes an unsympathetic approach to protagonist Dean.

While refereeing errors make up a small percentage of the dossier, Pulis also takes aim at Dean’s ‘dull dress sense’, ‘slight snort when he laughs’ and ‘constant stealing of the duvet’ in Chapter 350: ‘Modern Day Dean: An All-Round Twat’.

Mike Dean is yet to make an official comment but there are rumours that he has a retaliatory dossier entitled: ‘Pulis: A Nasty Little Man In A Cap Who Looks Like He Has Done Something Unsavoury At Some Point’.

lmao
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:47 pm

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 29qmrko
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Burnley's Wade Elliot

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Mv6hqq

The Banjo Kid from Delivernce

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 24ynz0n
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:07 pm

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/5178142/

Slide it to 1.08 and watch Ricardo Fuller score a fuckin beauty.... clap
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Aye, not bad for a fat, lazy , hasbeen, rule breaking. team mate slapping, car crime commiting Jamaican is it... wink

He really did miss the boat in his career mate, he has sooo much talent, he's unplayable at times, even to the big fours defences...he's just never been consistent enough, but by god, we love the fella...
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Two amazing goals that even Rooney would have been proud to score.........

Today's win puts us 10th in the league on 39 points, it's looking nice, that safety zone is almost a cert thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 am

The-Wall wrote:
Shocking dive from the Blackburn player shocked

Who cares? We beat the bastards and have basically sent them down, hahahahaha

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 106157

Now they will go and riot and smash up their OWN TOWN, backward shits.

31 years and counting ...
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:26 am

^^ Very good The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 50123
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Oops, Rangers 1-3 down to St Johnstone after 40 mins.... embarrassed

St Johnstone..?..dont they make paint..?.. head scratcher
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:00 pm

now that was a shock league is still over
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League at the first time of asking...
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Stoke fans are asking each others opinions on what they would like next seasons home and away shirts to be like...

Quite a few like this one..
The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Celtic%20away%20soccer%20jersey

Some thought this, with a red stripe to replace the blue...
The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 New-blackburn-rovers-away-shirt

Theres a clammer for this one...
The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 SCFCaway70s

Me, i like the idea of this...
The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Inter_away_subside
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Hahaha...yeah, i thought you'd appreciate the first one mate......

I should have said these are all just for the away top, not the home..and just working off templates of the above..

The Blackburn one with a red stripe replacing the blue..?....could just as easily chuck a Rangers badge on it then too eh mate.. wink
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Should Adidas be the kit makers next season this is what one of the lads on the Oatcake has concocted...

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Ddp2f7
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:00 pm

I swear down mate..they think its the muttz nutz.....i think the red clashes with the green personally.......
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 am

Jerome Rothen claims Rangers attempted to offload star defender Madjid Bougherra during the January transfer window.

Rothen, who flopped at Ibrox after signing on loan from Paris St Germain on deadline day last summer, has also accused the debt-ridden club of forcing him out in order to save money.

The former France winger made eight appearances for Rangers, his last being October's 4-1 Champions League humiliation at the hands of Unirea Urziceni.

The 32-year-old told So Foot magazine: "They wanted to save money. With the salary I had, they would save at least six months' worth if they moved me along.

"They moved on Pedro Mendes, who went to Sporting Lisbon.

"They also wanted Bougherra to leave, but he didn't accept. He said he wouldn't be leaving until June."

Rothen also hit out at Ibrox boss Walter Smith for freezing him out after the Unirea defeat.

"He dismissed me without saying anything," said Rothen, who is now playing for Ankaragucu in Turkey.

"I didn't open my mouth but I said to myself that it could not possibly be a sporting decision.

"Maybe the coach wanted me to rest for a while, but I started asking myself questions after three games."

Rothen knew his days were numbered when Smith started John Fleck ahead of him in November's return match against Unirea, despite Rangers suffering a raft of injuries at the time.

Rothen said: "He put a youth at 18 years old on the right. He put youths who hadn't even trained with us before on the bench along with me. I was the nanny."
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:04 am

I think the very fact he now plays for Ankaragucu in Turkey says it all really..^^
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:31 am

Stoke vs The Dingles at noon... clap

We need pay em back for daring to scrape a draw againstr us at our place....!
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 am

MAN UTD 3 SPURS 1

going to be very close, be interesting game tomorrow with chelsea and Stoke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next