Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:42 am

Fuck me, her brother and Mother are on This Morning now saying she's gone in for a charity too.... The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 433649

So Schofield said should she have done it for free then and pointed to the fact she'll still get a huge wage, at which her Mother said " but thats immaterial, its for a charity innit.."

The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 14238
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:47 am

Theyre also saying she looks different cuz she's a woman now and she's had 3 kids so anyone would look different....

Ah, so having kids gives you a plastic face, a paralysed forehead, swollen lips (face) and you grow implants in yer tits.........

Gotcha...
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:51 am

This woman must have some brood then lol.....

The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 59u5xg
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:52 am

Julz wrote:
This woman must have some brood then lol.....

The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 59u5xg

Didn't she used to be in 'S Club 7'??
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 am

Yeah....Jo something or other lmao
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 am

Don't all pelt me with stones here but.................. I'm feeling a bit sorry for Katie,

I know..........it's what she wants us to do, to like her again, but I seriously think she isn't mentally stable enough to be on the show?

I know one thing, the Katie Price show is spoiling it for me.........I want to see all the others do stuff too. Come on ITV get it sorted!
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:16 am

You know I'm a big softy at heart TW...................and fickle! lmao
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:57 am

Poll on GMTV to see who would be evicted first if it was up to the public....

57%
Katie

16%

Kim Woodburn

8%

Joe Bugner

4%
George Hamilton

3%

Sabrina Washington

3%

Jimmy White

2%

Lucy Benjamin

2%

Colin McAllister

2%

Justin Ryan

2%

Stuart Manning

1%
Gino D'Campo

1%
Sam Fox
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:27 pm

The Plastic Bastard says on the ITV website she has no phobias....all of a sudden she's developed a water one ( even though she has swimming pools at her properties) , Heights and creepy crawlies, even though last time in the jungle she did the jungle feast ok and when she went back to camp this time after a live trial she laughed and put a live Cockroach in her gob...

Though she'd be used to that, ( i've seen the vid)wink
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Not really, she was in it......
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:35 pm

T'was shit, seriously ... 100% publicity stunt The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 35582
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Wow, that Joe is a grade A prick ...

I wonder if it's 'cuz she iz black'?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Wank Boxer, Weak Jaw, Fake Aussie Accent...........but he's a big lad eh...you'd have kick him in the bollox whilst he was lecturing ya then smack yer thumbs in his eyes (they like that)
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:00 am

Bugner is a bit of a beast, I like that Justin stood up to him (sort of) then went off and cried............and they ate rat!!!!! kim is a bit of a bugger ain't she?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Kim dont like Aggie...... shocked

Its a fuckin national disgrace........
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:05 am

Jordan has gone I see ... wonder if she'll be paying back much of the £350,000 they paid her? The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 151682
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:08 am

Good fuckin riddance......her little plan didnt work so i couldnt be happier....... clap
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:16 am

I'll bet now that the next we hear from her will be some 'health scare' splashed all over the papers ... anything for a bit of sympothy / publicity.

Hey, it worked for Goody The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 778811
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:54 am

So who do we have down for winning it then?

My money is on George or Stuart I think?
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:16 am

I'd like to see him do a trial with creepy crawlies.............he'd cack it lmao
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:49 am

Oh I dunno, I was looking forward to them two tbh, usually they are quite fiery, I've seen many a tantrum but they were just loved up in here...........
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:41 am

I wanted Gino to win, that Kim was driving me nuts! Her bloody eyes wouldn't keep still and I couldn't work out where she was supposed to be looking!!!

Gino deserved it to be honest, how on earth he managed to eat that stuff amazed me, even I was gagging watching it.

The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 446774
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:19 am

Yup, those BeachWorms and Croc Tongue were deeply, deeply nasty....

The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Game_hunk_sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2