Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the last thing you just did.

Go down 
+15
Mrs-G
fiona1964
abitofchange23
luthien
The-Wall
TK Trooper
Shine
hellblaster5
Rick78
.tUrniP
thegreatest
inuit
stranger
Gaznandi
Spellarella
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:57 am

Repainted all the kitchen walls
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:32 pm

had a beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:25 am

Have lunch on the terrace
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Reading and trying to find my brownie recipe. I have several of brownies locked up in my cellar, they need cooking before they turn into girl scouts.. lol!
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:02 am

Look for a little of freshness
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 am

Been to Doctors, I'm going to have an injectionin my elbow next week. shocked I don't mind needles but when they are in those areas of knees, elbows I'm a wimp.

Good news should be no more pain, bad news is won't be able to use it for a while. cry
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 am

Good luck. I had an arthrography of the shoulder once and when I saw arrived the needle, I wondered if he(it) did not take me for a butterfly, so she was big. But it was a flexible needle and she(it) followed the articulation. And I felt nothing. yes Ouffffff!!!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 pm

luthien wrote:
Good luck. I had an arthrography of the shoulder once and when I saw arrived the needle, I wondered if he(it) did not take me for a butterfly, so she was big. But it was a flexible needle and she(it) followed the articulation. And I felt nothing. yes Ouffffff!!!
You are braver than me. I opted for knocked out when they did my knee. that was ddone bya genuine witch doctor. I has the full karma treatment before going into surgery. quite bizzare but had a really peaceful sleep. lol!
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 am

Very often, they put a light anesthetic with the product which we inject you, what allows not to have pain.

You would have seen my head this day there, I had nothing brave, it was rather: courage, Let us Avoid(Run away,Flee) scared
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Looked at the contents of my fridge and wondered where is the recipe for chocolate and betroot cakes hidden.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 pm

tooka deep breath, dogs farted again.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Popped a Grape & Lychee Tic tac in me gob...

I'm starving...!
Back to top Go down
Shortie861

Shortie861

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Last thing I did was settle my youngest child and make a cuppa before coming on the laptop :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Still sat waiting for the film I made of our GFX winners to finish rendering itself.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:43 pm

yay finally finished maing the film and dsicovered I cocked it up.Ah well theres always tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Scratched me coccyx..
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Considering murdering my hubby, on the grounds of watching too many ruddy repeats of Topgear and Jame bond films again.!
Back to top Go down
Shortie861

Shortie861

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 pm

The last thing I just did was let the cat in :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:57 am

I had breakfast
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Gave up looking on why my bloodtest result came back scary and marked urgent recall patient immedietly from vampire lodge at the hosptial. Too many chemicals, cross matching the pills I'm on for making bloods go iffy, and stuff to wade through finding culprit. Am still breathing so thats means I'm alive. or at least my lungs are working.

Interrogated and given the once over, scary bloodpressure reading and out of tune heartbeat and serveral holes later, new blood leeched and sent back for analysis with urgent retest marked.

Me thinks me needs an oil change or scrapped lol!

Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Realised I was watching family guy..omg what a crap TV show.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Wondered why, some folk bother to log in and then say nowt while they are here. Makes the place feel like a peepshow or a convention for spies.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:27 am

moaned my arm really hurts.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:59 am

Dunked some bread in me soup.....
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Watched the Borgia's while dunking a digestive in my ovaltine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the last thing you just did.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next