Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the last thing you just did.

Go down 
+15
Mrs-G
fiona1964
abitofchange23
luthien
The-Wall
TK Trooper
Shine
hellblaster5
Rick78
.tUrniP
thegreatest
inuit
stranger
Gaznandi
Spellarella
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Took another sip of beer and rolled another cigarette................by the way, I did shave my hair off!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Don't forget to slap some sunlotion on. Or else your head will look like a giant pimple. lol!

Watched the rioting on TV, brought back memories of the Brixham riots. And was wondering why nobody has thought about this and did a national UK protest and cripppled the country to force the politicians to look down inthe gutter where the hard workers live and wipe out all our debts and get the hell outs of the EU, that would end our national debt in one foul swoop.

The Governemnt and toffs haven't got a clue have they. We vote the buggers in.
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Cut my finger chopping cabbage!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Recovering from an honest session with a physio workout on my muscles. Turns out he's a rarity of the calls a spade a spade variety. Best type of physio. thumbs up

Also turns out I do need a knee replacement, but... as I am so bloody medically complicated, I can have 1 operation only. That is any operation but 1 only. Unlikely to survive any more if I do that 1.

So I can have.....

1> Operation on my neck to remove the bones crushing my central nervous system and spinial cord - 99% chance of paralysis of everything below the neck.

2> Operation on my knee - wear out in 5-7 years, will have to have it replaced and take bone out to get new knee in- probability of failure to replace it= 90% chance

3> Operation to fuse knee straight - hip replacement will be needed approx every 5/10 years, plus additional strain on other leg and hip, = knee plus double hip operation 90% chance

4> Wait and prolong the operational need for as long as possible and bear the pain. better odds.

But I'm to keep postive cry

Bloody good job I have a sense of humour and a roll up my sleeves and get on with it attitude, be dead already otherwise.

Bright side, got to see my knee xrays, how funky are those. Found out my entire left side is very weak, it shakes if I hold a pen in an outstretched hand, and all the muscles and tendons on the left side are rock solid, tight and I have at least 12 inch difference between the left side and right. The muscles have shrunk that much. No wonder I feel off kilter and short. lmao

This week I'll be mainly cussing, screaming wearing peas and stretching the short arse muscles. excercise I ahsll be tall as a cucmber at some point. happy

Well at least I learnt something
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Cussing, Iv've been cussing like no potty mouth has ever issued.

Fed up with finding corrupt avi's that won't work. Ruddy stupid @:<{£%<{@<{%
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Ok yes I've also been caught singing n dancing to the bloodhound gangs song. Bad touch. embarrassed
Back to top Go down
fiona1964

fiona1964

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 am

I had my breakfast then joined here
Back to top Go down
http://www.inspirationforum.co.uk
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 am

Went to do my daily bowel movement, but we'll gloss over that one! embarrassed
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:18 am

Mrs-G wrote:
Went to do my daily bowel movement, but we'll gloss over that one! embarrassed

And they say romance is dead... lol!
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:30 am

lol

i just vacuumed the house
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:52 am

Farted..... again.....again......again......aaaaannnddd again!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Listening to the dogs farting. How on earth they are not floating is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:31 am

I have make the international Jumping to me. 5 days of food noon and evening for 1000 persons.
Back to top Go down
fiona1964

fiona1964

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:35 am

Took painkillers and had breakfast
Back to top Go down
http://www.inspirationforum.co.uk
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Had a wee
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:22 pm

about to go for a wee
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 am

picked a spot on my face which I promised myself I wouldn't shocked
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:03 am

Undress me completely not to be hot any more summer
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 am

Whoooo hoooo....Luthien is streaking around the forum! kiss it
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:07 pm

luthien wrote:
Undress me completely not to be hot any more summer
You and me both. Too many hot flushes summer not enough siberian chill. cold
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 am

They are not hot flashes, it was the weather 35 ° in the shade yesterday and in the evening another 29 °. Stifling and stormy. I would have put well myself in the freezer.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:06 am

luthien wrote:
They are not hot flashes, it was the weather 35 ° in the shade yesterday and in the evening another 29 °. Stifling and stormy. I would have put well myself in the freezer.
I do, put myself inthe freezer, but the supermrket tells me to get out. lol!

Just had my physio on my left ar, Is it supposed to hurt more after. Ouchy!
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 am

I made same Wednesday by going shopping. There was a lot of people in the frozen food department and I was a member of it. We indeed wonder why?? laugh
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:43 am

luthien wrote:
I made same Wednesday by going shopping. There was a lot of people in the frozen food department and I was a member of it. We indeed wonder why?? laugh
lol!
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 am

Finished a can of after work beer!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the last thing you just did.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next