Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the last thing you just did.

Go down 
+15
Mrs-G
fiona1964
abitofchange23
luthien
The-Wall
TK Trooper
Shine
hellblaster5
Rick78
.tUrniP
thegreatest
inuit
stranger
Gaznandi
Spellarella
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:44 pm

I've just spent a virtual fortune of doggy related ornaments,now to prize out the real cash for 'im indoors to actually buy them. May need me to use my feminine ways or a large hammer whatever is handy. What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 63883
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 pm

sparked up a fag and cracked open a beer then typed this now thinking about what else to type
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Rick78 wrote:
sparked up a fag and cracked open a beer then typed this now thinking about what else to type
Oh eck muli-tasking were you. Staedy on Rick you'll turn into a girl What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Lol

while chuckling to myself I was half watching something on the box, while half ready to leap out of my chair as I had a bullie mad half hour in the ready steady..................go process.

I would sugget to all hold on tight...................incomingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg........bullie on full charge What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 344823 What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Lol Who said life with a dog was quiet and rewarding. I will shoot them. They get the rewards and I get the KO's and bruises.
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:21 pm

LoL its haveing 3 of them in the house im turning into one im telling you i was even bitching at work today before i tried to break my ribs lol
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Rick78 wrote:
LoL its having 3 of them in the house I'm turning into one I'm telling you i was even bitching at work today before i tried to break my ribs lol
Aww, let me know when you get the urge to buy more shoes than you can wear and have nothing to wear in a wardrobe full of clothes.Then I will send you an honorary I've turned into a girly certificate.' What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 37432
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:29 pm

ohhhh i realy want the certificate ill pin it up will give Lisa loads of ammo to take the piss What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Lol

gawd i'm typing shit now
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Well think of it this way, you can buy Lisa powertools as you're the girly one. What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Lisa with a power tool im lmfao she would break a nail then blame me for it so thats a deffo no go What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:49 pm

She can't blame you if you are a honorarygirl What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Lol You can't go around using powertols, you may break an honorary nail too.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:37 am

If its a woman with a battery powered tool, does that count as a power tool..?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 am

Anyway, last thing i just did was rearrange me jewels.... What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 878796
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 am

You defy words Gaz at times, this being one of them. What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 794780

Jusdt had my brekie, Having done everything else this morning, I forgot to eat it.
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:38 am

just came back from doing grocery shopping
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Just come back form berthing my boat. Ruddy painless it was too. What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Just ate Mushroom Omelette from the Chinky's....
Weren't the best...
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Very satisfingly pressed delete all on my spam folder. Just wish I could use that on people who bug the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Watching Beebs program on vets. BLOODY PISSED OFFWhat was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 318451 it made me too. Certainly won't be using medicare vets at all. I will be scwoling at my own vets a bit more closely too. One wrong or hard handed behaviour towards my dogs and I'll return it ten fold. What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 865236
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 pm

WoohoooI cracked it. Finally made a cheescake that didn't run off the plate this time. I was just about to confine it to the recipe collection marked flops.
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:26 pm

finished reading the Tales of the Otori series
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Cracked open a beer now looking for my smokes
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:32 am

Wish me luck I'm going in to mow the grass. With my sever hayfever attack I shall no doubt be crying liberally over every blad of grass I cut and throw in the bin.
cry What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 831627
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:47 am

Had me morning heart meds..
I bloody hate water..!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:56 am

One mown lawn only took 2 bins to cut it to an inch withiin it's life. Not that there is much seeign as I've got dogs who pee grassing buring wee.

Now ssat here blubbing like I've watched a weepie and snotting everywhere. Considering whether to make myself a cheese n thyme pudding for lunch, and a blacknarna cake for pud tonight.

Also wonderign if I should try to relearn something, like Knitting? Or learn something new like ???Erm thinking
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:47 am

Just spent over £150 in Asda. Bet it only lasts a friggin week too
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 am

Gris Gris wrote:

Also wonderign if I should try to relearn something, like Knitting? Or learn something new like ???Erm thinking

Pole dancing..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the last thing you just did.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next