Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At this moment i feckin hate...

Go down 
+23
The-Wall
JingleBollox
CSIWEMBLEY
roland rat
Vvarden
.tUrniP
Rick78
hellblaster5
pinktinkerbell
Tinker
abitofchange23
harrythedog
TK Trooper
TDKING
Akiranika
Bee
Spellarella
Julz
underage17
inuit
Mrs-G
stranger
Gaznandi
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:18 am

ATMIFH having a hangover
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:01 am

ATFMIH - people who buy dogs that haven't done any research on the breed,then don't provide what the dog requires but somehow expects a perfectly trained dog.

I have a new foster pup, 7 months old, showing typical puppy behavior, everything at hyper speed into everything but has no training at all. The hyper speed is only down to the fact it has been starved of attention. Also the separation anxiety is due to this too. Already and I have only had her for 2 days she is very eagerly learning the base commands of sit, toilet (more outside than in now) etc. She brings you a toy to play with. Plays with my other 2 resident 4legged furballs.

At least the woman did the right thing contacting a re-homing service instead of dumping her on the street. Te dog was loved but for all the wrong reasons and she admitted she was ill prepared for this breed. As her mom said, she can't control her kids the dog has no chance.

So my absence is down to a bundle of energy, re-arranging my furniture at hyper speed.

I'll miss her when she gets re homed which she is ready for with continued training. 'Im indoors won' be too pleased me keeping another dog who's bonded to me.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:49 am

ATFMIH

having a big hole in my ceiling the boiler was leaking from the loft what a mess.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:37 am

ATFMIH... my dentist... Bad enough suffering toothache on and off since December. Then having to go to hsoptial to have it looked at more. Then to be told I have a cracked tooth, hence toothache.

Going back to dentist, having injections inthe jaw so she could drill out the old filling , poked to see where the crack was and it wasn't hititng my nerves, then having it refilled and suffering worse toothache.

Then ringing up to say enough this is seriously killing now. To undergo another load of injections and having to have the tooth pulled out to discovering the tooth had cracked, when the other dentist had put a temporay filling back in, which went all the way to the nerve.

so now I have a face that looks like it has been chasing parked buses but other than soreness from the tooth being pulled out...NO PAIN!!!!!

I really hate dentists, they don't look after your teeth unless you are privately handing over a small fortune.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:28 am

ATFMIH

the court system, tell me how is it some one attacks my mother bursts her nose gives her a black eye marks all over her body and my mums stills needs to go to pyso for her neck.

was at court today the bastard ex what done this to my mother so the ex says she wants to plead guilty to a lesser charge if my mother is happy with that. I said to my mum say no and take it to the trial so few hours later and the trial comes and verdict comes back not guilty I swear I could have ended up in the jail my self fucking cow.

as my old dad says patience is a virtue and boy I have got patience
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Stupid specsavers. Why are they full of little glasses that don't fit most of the lens. Then charge you an arm and leg as some fit only the most expensive lens.

2 hours of wasted time trying on millions of pairs and then a whopping great bill.

I could have spat fethers and skinned several people alive.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:20 pm

20/20 vision...its about the only thing that still works properly on me...
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Gaznandi wrote:

At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 778811
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:19 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Does that mean you have a soft droopy problem, seeing as your eyes are the only thing working properlyAt this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Lol
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Peps that post shit in my torrents

Its sad total sad but hey what the hell same ip different name
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Rick78 wrote:
Peps that post shit in my torrents

Its sad total sad but hey what the hell same ip different name
Not just on torrents. Forums and blogs too have those idiots appearing on them. Some folks are just plain saddo's whose lifves are so boring that wasting others time is about as much excitement as they will ever get and thats it.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:47 pm

ATFMIH being on land, its not moving right. Why can't land move like water. Even the loo isn't swaying just sooooooooooooo annoying.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 am

ATFMIH

toothache its sore as feck At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 897289
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Opposite today I'm hated. Well when I say don't piss the admin off I mean it as the poor forum under my fingertips has just gone into lock down. As I type my inbox is filling up with begging letters. Tough its locked down and staying so.

When I say pack the bitching in or else suffer the consequences of acting like children. I generally mean it. Oh I feel so good!
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Bloody key that works sometimes and not others ohh and putting the n next to the m drives me nuts
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:25 am

not being able to change my hoover belt never have I had trouble changing a belt the hoover might be due to get smashed up.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 pm

What is it with men and machines? Machines play hard to get and out comes the hammer. Won't somebody thinnk of the machines. At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 697377
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 am

As long as it is not on a woman playing hard to get ! lmao
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Everything

Most will do my head in tonight
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Hate brie cheese, damn stuffs to tempting and I keep eating it.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Does Brie stink..?
Like feet..?

If its like Camembert its the cheese from Satans toes......! ( Toes was not the word i was going to use btw.. wink )
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Does Brie stink..?
Like feet..?

If its like Camembert its the cheese from Satans toes......! ( Toes was not the word i was going to use btw.. wink )
Ihopt the French get you for that.

Brie does not stink neither does camembert and it is not that kind of cheese either. Last time somebody said something like that put me off cheesy pizza for years. puke Shudder!

ATFMIH my son in law. He won't make me a liittle tazer or electirc cow prod. Runined the fun I was going to have with it. shout

Add my daughter too, for saying I can't join the poliice just so I can tazer everybody. angry
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
Does Brie stink..?
Like feet..?

Ihopt the French get you for that.

Brie does not stink neither does camembert and it is not that kind of cheese either. Last time somebody said something like that put me off cheesy pizza for years. puke Shudder!

Camembert stinks like a demons fart...and i'll take the French or anyone else on about it...

We bought some as a present for someone who likes that sorta thing, it firstly stunk our fridge out, so we decided to freeze it, it then stunk the freezer out, so i put it in 2 carrier bags and a Tupperware box, it still stunk the freezer out, it was so bad it had to travel in the boot of a car to be delivered to me mates birthday meal..It then stunk the boot out and then the meal itself..!
And all the time it hadn't even been opened, the fuckin thing was still boxed.. lol!

He loved it though, the freak, he roasted it apparently...(obvious really, it smelled like it needed cremating!..)

Step forward HarrytheDog... wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Ohh it is lovely roasted. That is the cheese not HarrytheDog. Next tiem I feel the need to do a booze cruise I'll buy some and give the customs crew an eyeopener.

Which reminds me. ATFMIH Customs and Excise who think a group of females driving to France is unheard of and suspicious theefore they need pulling over and having their entire car emptied and searched. Stoopid men! The sniffer dog was very nice.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 am

ATFMIH potassium and worry. Moogs has risen again so got to repeat her blood test on Friday, so another week of worrying myself silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At this moment i feckin hate...
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next